yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys, they keep fucking us even when they win

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bills. Rex and that defense have too much pride to tank.

Kellen Moore will give the defense too many gifts.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Classic movable object vs resistible force game. Who the hell knows.

I just hope the Redskins blow us out for our final home game.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Well,I flipped a coin and it landed on edge.
So,I'm predicting our own Dallas Cowboys will somehow suck the least.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm taking Dan Bailey... due to idiot Red's conservative offense. Always kick the safe field goal

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So I take it the Cowboys lost. I didn't watch or listen to the game.
It was dismal. The feckless offense never managed a TD. Buffalo rope-a-doped us until they needed to put us away, and did so by driving 92 yards for the TD in the 4th qtr starting with about 6 minutes left. We'd dominated time of possession so the bullshit excuse of us "being winded because of the offense" went right out the window. We weren't winded, we just suck on D. It's not that evident to the casual observer because most games were close, but just like the '88 Cowboys - the games were close because the opponent allowed them to be.

Even Troy was trotting out that tired old canard of "this defense has kept Dallas in a lot of close games this year."

No, it hasn't. The opponent playing very conservatively on offense until they need to put us away, has.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Our chances of winning just went up dramatically vs Washington.

Barry Church broke his arm and wont be able to miss 10 open field tackles this week.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Our chances of winning just went up dramatically vs Washington.

Barry Church broke his arm and wont be able to miss 10 open field tackles this week.

You do realize that Church and either Carr or Claiborne are coming back, right? If you show even a scintilla of ability, Jerry hangs onto you like grim death.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You do realize that Church and either Carr or Claiborne are coming back, right? If you show even a scintilla of ability, Jerry hangs onto you like grim death.

Church would be fine as a backup/special teams guy.

I really doubt either Carr or Claiborne are here next year. Claiborne is only back if nobody else wants to pay him and we sign him for at or close to the league vet minimum.

Top Bottom