iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
anyone else watching this on the history channel?

i miss the walking dead, but am starting to dig this show.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
My brother was raving about it earlier, guess it's pretty good?

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
My brother was raving about it earlier, guess it's pretty good?

i love it. but then again, i consider my own "past history" to come from viking heritage. they do a great job on the story and the authenticity and pull you in. there's a few "quit it that's so hollywood" moments, but you're gonna get that on tv.

go figure.

they've had 5 episodes so far. i'd recommend watching them from the 1st. i understand they were picked up for another 10 but i wish they'd do a better job advancing the story, not the sub-plots.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
This is a good show. I like history based dramas fom this time period. The History Channel has done a good job with the production on this series.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This is a good show. I like history based dramas fom this time period. The History Channel has done a good job with the production on this series.

very good. but is it history, or a good "story" - 2 very different things. the def of ragnarok tonight was kinda telling and not what i've come to know.

strange how where entertainment comes from, changes.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
very good. but is it history, or a good "story" - 2 very different things. the def of ragnarok tonight was kinda telling and not what i've come to know.

strange how where entertainment comes from, changes.

Ragnar was a real character from the Viking Sagas, but they took the liberty of adding a few things to make the series more entertaining. The writers did a pretty good job
compared to other historical dramas. Ragnar's day to day life is total fiction, but most of
the events have a historical base.

Top Bottom