dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Saw it in threads on other forums, Crawford has been playing with a torn rotator cuff that apparently will need surgery. Didnt see when he originally suffered the injury.

This is in addition to the two knee injuries he had early in the year.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
another guy panicky Jerry overpaid for no reason and worse, I can't determine his race

Reaction score
I don't know if I believe he's been playing with a torn rotator cuff. Maybe a strained one or something, which I guess technically is considered a tear.

Godspeed, Tyrone. Godspeed.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know if I believe he's been playing with a torn rotator cuff. Maybe a strained one or something, which I guess technically is considered a tear.

Godspeed, Tyrone. Godspeed.

You can sometimes heal a rotator cuff injury with rest and rehab, but some require surgery. The blurb says his will require surgery.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
another guy panicky Jerry overpaid for no reason and worse, I can't determine his race

He looked really good last yr and was having a great camp/preseason, then has his knee buckle twice in the first two or three games. The one that happened vs NYG to open the season looked pretty bad.

He definitely has not been the same player this year. If he's been dealing with the rotator cuff tear, he's been playing with basically one arm.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Brad Sham was saying this before the game Sunday.

I don't doubt it, but it kind of felt like excuse-making. Tons of -- most -- NFL players are hurt in some way right now but are still on the field and expected to produce. I don't remember Mike Jenkins getting excused because he had a torn up shoulder.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Brad Sham was saying this before the game Sunday.

I don't doubt it, but it kind of felt like excuse-making. Tons of -- most -- NFL players are hurt in some way right now but are still on the field and expected to produce. I don't remember Mike Jenkins getting excused because he had a torn up shoulder.

Not sure what Jenkins injury was, but didnt he have offseason shoulder surgery once? His wasnt the rotator cuff IIRC though.

If you have ever had a rortator cuff tear, its incredibily painful and makes doing even some of the most basic things almost impossible. Not sure which shoulder his is but I tore mine in college and it was bad.

Top Bottom