daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Seen many posts about the Zone here & there. Wanted to share the latest.
We've had this Yahoo Pick 'em up for years. Never had a problem with URL blah blah blah. Now the fella that runs it got benched because of it. REALLY? Those mods get away with everything over there.

Many, MANY, good members left because of the way it's run. Made a lot of friends there who I'm still in contact with & some who are still there being treated like your a nobody.

Here's the message I left. There's a handful of mods that are in the league as well. Hope they can read! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
The Zone is the worst moderated site I have ever seen. They abuse power and play favorites all of the time.

I am thankful this site is usually a free speech site although I did have a thread deleted a few weeks ago for no reason which bothers me.

Last edited:

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They are pretty open about how they run that board. Free speech is not welcome. But overall, with the exception of a couple of guys who seem to be unhappy about something all the time, its a pretty good place to discuss the Cowboys. Still I wish they were less rigid in their policies. They can warn people and remove posts without suspending privileges. I got blocked from replying to several threads. I have no idea why. I am not an contentious person. They could have just explained what I did wrong and I would not repeat the mistake.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They are pretty open about how they run that board. Free speech is not welcome. But overall, with the exception of a couple of guys who seem to be unhappy about something all the time, its a pretty good place to discuss the Cowboys. Still I wish they were less rigid in their policies. They can warn people and remove posts without suspending privileges. I got blocked from replying to several threads. I have no idea why. I am not an contentious person. They could have just explained what I did wrong and I would not repeat the mistake.
Don't see how anyone can tolerate the way they operate that place.

Complete off the reservation collection of dipshits.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
LOL Now this one takes the cake. They're making you watch a video when you get benched/"suspended" over there! "risking" meaning some of the goons (mods) are in the group of the Yahoo NFL Pick 'em. He'll probably get benched for replying/"complaint" to me. Never seen such control freaks on a website.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now this one takes the cake. They're making you watch a video when you get benched/"suspended" over there! "risking" meaning some of the goons (mods) are in the group of the Yahoo NFL Pick 'em. He'll probably get benched for replying/"complaint" to me. Never seen such control freaks on a website.

Eh....whoever wrote that is a pussy himself and wants people punished for being anti-Dak yet laments his own punishment. Oh the irony........

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Don't see how anyone can tolerate the way they operate that place.

Complete off the reservation collection of dipshits.

Don't get me wrong, I am a free speech advocate and their rules are arbitrary and at times ridiculous. My only point was they make that obvious up front. The moderation is also inconsistent. I've had posts deleted simply because I provided historical data about something. It was totally apolitical. I guess it is in the eyes of the moderator.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I once got a time out for a few days for complaining about Garrett in a game thread. The final straw with me there was when they kicked me out of the "Covid Zone" for a rule they made up on the spot about quasi political post . To make it worse the post i made was in a discussion with a mod who had no issues with it. Reality visited the Covid zone a few weeks later and saw my post (which was quoted by DallasEast who had no issues with it) and kicked me out of the zone and added a rule about "quasi pollical post". He literally added a new rule just to kick me out. He is a fucking asshole although still not as bad as that idiot Hostile.

Top Bottom