Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
My message if I am the HC is, I don't see how we win the east without winning out. Every game from here on is a playoff game - win or just forget it.

Most will say we can pretty much count on help with the Giants though from the Jets, Panthers and Vikings. I don't see how any NFC East team will get a wildcard, so you gotta win the east to get in the tournament.

After Carolina we have tough duty against the Jets, the Bills and have to play the Skins twice. We also have to win at Lambeau on Dec. 13. So we can't count on help, we've just got to win out.

A win Thursday night IMO sends a message that we're a legitimate threat in the NFC if we get in the tournament. A loss would be a setback, not the end of the world but not good either. We really need to win this game.

Thoughts?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This game is indeed huge and will tell us a lot abiut this team and where it might have been had Romo been healthy all season. But it's a tough road for sure.....

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Carolina would be huge and definitely give them the confidence to go on a nearly impossible run.

Still, I can see Garrett taking them on a field trip to the Lincoln Monument instead of actually prepare them for Washington 11 days later.

At Green Bay is tough no matter what, and if it comes down to shootout, my money is not on the Cowboys defense.

Jets defense is solid but very beatable.

Bills defense is even better, but despite all of their weapons on offense, they don't scare me. Will be a cold road game with one less day though.

If it comes down to us beating the Redskins to win the division Week 17 I like our chances. if we have to beat the Redskins AND the Eagles have to beat the Giants, we are probably screwed. We probably end up 7-9, just out of reach of an impact player in the draft.

Morons will focus on our 5-2 finish and how the team fought for Garrett instead of the disastrous 0-7 run that destroyed any real chance.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Carolina would be huge and definitely give them the confidence to go on a nearly impossible run.

Still, I can see Garrett taking them on a field trip to the Lincoln Monument instead of actually prepare them for Washington 11 days later.

At Green Bay is tough no matter what, and if it comes down to shootout, my money is not on the Cowboys defense.

Jets defense is solid but very beatable.

Bills defense is even better, but despite all of their weapons on offense, they don't scare me. Will be a cold road game with one less day though.

If it comes down to us beating the Redskins to win the division Week 17 I like our chances. if we have to beat the Redskins AND the Eagles have to beat the Giants, we are probably screwed. We probably end up 7-9, just out of reach of an impact player in the draft.

Morons will focus on our 5-2 finish and how the team fought for Garrett instead of the disastrous 0-7 run that destroyed any real chance.

Agreed!!! That our coaching staff could not change things up or inspire one single will without Romo is very telling.

Reaction score
As we've seen now, idiots will come up with any reason to force the ginger agenda.

Even if the team goes 0-16 next season, "Landry couldn't win every year either. You're missing the big picture"

Herp derp.

Top Bottom