Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Wouldn't put it past them at all.

Hell the whole democrat primary was fixed and nobody really said shit.

They've got pretty strong evidence of massive voter fraud in 2012 in Philadelphia and Cleveland that went in Obama's favor and not much was said about that either (ie, dozens of districts reporting ZERO votes for Romney, even in heavily populated areas)

Have a link?

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That's because you got all your "news" from Clinton News Network and MSNBC

I don't watch either. Don't have cable, and pretty much the only time I end up on the political page on any site is through a link I have come across on social media.

I'm not even sure why you have an interest in politics. Anything that doesn't back your own viewpoint is immediately dismissed as being bullshit. Would Democrats not report on the possibility that one of their states is more contested than they had initially planned? For what reason? It would only serve to mobilize their voting base a greater extent.

If it can't be found on those damned MSM sites, then I'm sure you can pull such discussion from one of your "honest" political web pages. Please, provide a link.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Have a link?

Here's one, but there are many.

ASHINGTON – The outcome of the Nov. 6 presidential election shocked almost everyone, with very few analysts expecting Barack Obama to win so decisively and to take so many of the “battleground” states that seemed to be pulling toward Romney.

But then the reports of voting irregularities started leaking out, then gushing out – like the 59 different Philadelphia voting divisions in which Mitt Romney received zero votes compared to Obama’s 19,605. And the Cleveland precinct in which Obama beat Romney 542 to 0. (In fact, Romney received zero votes in nine Cleveland precincts.) And that’s just the beginning.

WND is compiling a list of reports documenting voting irregularities and apparent fraud during the 2012 presidential tabulation. These reports include:

The Market Daily News reported on those 100 precincts in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, that on election day gave Romney zero votes, and Obama got 99 percent. “In more than 50 different precincts, Romney received two votes or less,” the report said. “One would think that such improbable results would get the attention of somebody out there.”

According to Philly.com, 59 voting divisions in Philadelphia produced a “head-spinning figure,” not one vote for Romney. “The unanimous support for Obama in these Philadelphia neighborhoods – clustered in almost exclusively black sections of West and North Philadelphia – fertilizes fears of fraud, despite little hard evidence,” the newspaper said.

A poll watcher told WND up to 10 percent of the ballots cast at a polling station in Pennsylvania reverted to a default, which gave Barack Obama a vote no matter who the voter had selected. The incident took place in the state where officials claimed Obama got a total of 19,605 votes in 59 voting divisions to zero for Mitt Romney and not far from the 100 precincts in Ohio where Obama got 99 percent of the vote, a feat not even achieved by third-world dictators. It was in Upper Macungie Township, near Allentown, Pa., where an auditor, Robert Ashcroft, was dispatched by Republicans to monitor the vote on Election Day. He said the software he observed would “change the selection back to default – to Obama.”

Read WND’s blockbuster special report on the left’s multifaceted voter strategy for winning the 2012 election by any means necessary.

Chicago elections worker Steve Pickrum told WND as an equipment manager for the elections system, he was called when a voting machine malfunctioned. “On early voting when I did work on the floor when voters needed help using the equipment, I was able to see the preference of the voter, and every time that I saw [a] voter voted for Romney a ‘voter save failure’ message came up on the screen,'” he reported. Then when he went on election day to vote himself, he picked Romney and experienced the same error message. He reported he never experienced the error message when the voter was choosing Barack Obama.

Another poll worker, this one assigned at the University of Michigan, reported to WND a list of irregularities, including that the precinct captain told her at one point, “You go sit down, you are bothering me,” when she was trying to observe the proceedings. “I was only standing there and looking at voter documents,” she told WND. “It was clear that what bothered him was my very presence.” She said a short time later a young man arrived and identified himself as a Democrat poll challenger. “The first time he said anything was to object to my challenge of a voter. He tried to anger the voter by telling her ‘She does not believe you are who you say you are.’ He was trying to create a scene. It then happened again and I told him ‘You are not here to challenge me!’ His reply was a very loud ‘Yes I am! You are a Republican and you are here to prevent people from voting. You are holding up the line and creating obstructions,'” she reported. She told WND in fact no one waited more than about 15 minutes to vote the entire day, and there were no obstructions.

Byron York of the Washington Examiner reports that some 200,000 fewer white voters were recorded in Ohio’s election this year than in 2008. “There are several theories about those missing white voters, but the most plausible is that the ones who were undecideds or weak Republicans were deeply influenced by Obama’s relentless attacks on Romney…”

And in Florida, the Sun Sentinel reported that election workers a week after the election said they found 963 unaccounted-for ballots – in a warehouse. “How can you lose them? This is terrible,” candidate Chickie Brandimarte told officials. Election supervisor Brenda Snipes, however, said it’s routine for various vote totals to be adjusted up until the Nov. 18 final certification.

Stand up to fight against voter fraud right now!

Also in Florida, residents began demanding changes in the electoral system that handed voters chaos, frustration and delays at polling stations. The Florida League of Women Voters and other groups are demanding from Gov. Rick Scott a plan to draft reforms for the state’s elections.

Fox News reported that voters in Nevada, North Carolina, Texas and Ohio also said they had pushed a button on a touch-screen voting machine for Romney, but the machines recorded their vote for Obama.

Fox News reported that two election judges were replaced after illegally allowing unregistered voters to cast ballots.

The Columbus Dispatch estimated that more than 20 percent of registered Ohio voters aren’t eligible. “In two counties, the number of registered voters actually exceeds the voting-age population,” the report said. And, it said, in 31 other counties, registrations are above 90 percent of the population, “a rate regarded as unrealistic by most voting experts.”

Fox News also documented how Senate candidate Wendy Long, an attorney who was a clerk for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, recounted her voting experience. “A poll worker who was at the scanner studied my private ballot and proceeded to tell me that it was rejected because I did not ‘fill in every space.’ She then proceeded to indicate that I should mark the Democratic line all the way down.”

WND’s newest forum is your opportunity to report voter fraud

On YouTube was the testimony of a computer programmer, telling the Ohio Legislature that he was able to write a program that would rig elections by flipping the total vote from the real winner to a pre-selected candidate.

The Washington Times reported that officials in Florida banned observers from seeing the absentee ballots being opened and “there was no way to know whether the absentee ballots that were produced were the same ones that were opened, or if all the ballots were produced.”

Human Events claimed Ohio voters who are native to Somalia were being given a slate card saying, “Vote Brown all the way down” – an apparent reference to the Democratic senator.

The Washington Times reported its suspicions of voter fraud in Pennsylvania, including that “in Philadelphia, the [New] Black Panthers are currently standing outside polling booths, intimidating voters just like they did in 2008.” It said, too, that 70 Republican polling inspectors were blocked from access.

A blog, Punditpress, reported “In Florida: Obama Got Over 99% in Broward County Precincts”

The same site reported: “What Luck! Obama Won Dozens of Cleveland Districts with 100% of the Vote”

And Punditpress also reported: “BREAKING: St. Lucie County, Florida Had 141.1% Turnout; Obama Won County”

Further, it said: “Fraud in PA: Obama Got Over 99% of Vote at Polls Where GOP Inspectors Were Removed; Turnout Somehow ‘30%’ Above Gov’t Numbers”

“Out of 175,554 registered voters, 247,713 vote cards were cast in St. Lucie County, Florida, on Tuesday”

“Colorado counties have more voters than people”

The following are examples of media reports on voter fraud in the lead-up to the 2016 presidential election:

NYC mayor claims ‘democracy problem’ in U.S.

Hillary calls for 20 days of early voting

Read more at THE BIG LIST of vote fraud reports

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not even sure why you have an interest in politics. Anything that doesn't back your own viewpoint is immediately dismissed as being bullshit. .

I'm willing to listen to many views as long as they make sense.

Stuff that doesn't make sense to me is out of control illegal immigration. The ridiculous policy of importing 1000's of refugees from Syria. Having one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world. I don't like our current individual income tax set up. I don't like anyone that thinks getting rid of the 2nd amendment is a good idea.

Reaction score
I don't watch either. Don't have cable, and pretty much the only time I end up on the political page on any site is through a link I have come across on social media.

I'm not even sure why you have an interest in politics. Anything that doesn't back your own viewpoint is immediately dismissed as being bullshit. Would Democrats not report on the possibility that one of their states is more contested than they had initially planned? For what reason? It would only serve to mobilize their voting base a greater extent.

If it can't be found on those damned MSM sites, then I'm sure you can pull such discussion from one of your "honest" political web pages. Please, provide a link.

Here's a free clue for you, but I know that it won't do any good because you are lefty, and nothing ever penetrates the leftist religion (you are far more annoying than Mormon bible thumpers showing up Sunday morning unexpected when you give your forced sermons of the leftist religion).

A lot of us that are individualists wouldn't give a fuck about politics, but we have to because leftist control freaks will not leave people alone. You champion policies that directly fuck with our lives and we resent the hell out of you for it. It is beyond the bullshit which, make no mistake, leftist politics is bullshit. You champion yourselves as big time science people labeling anyone who doesn't believe in the obvious globalist slavery scheme of "climate change" as heretics who should have their first amendment rights taken away. This isn't even science since the "climate change" cannot be falsified. All roads lead to Rome with "climate change" so to speak. You then turn around and tell us that a person with an XY chromosome pair is a "woman" simply because they say they are. As if that bit of insanity wasn't enough you then try to force all of our wives and daughters into sharing bathrooms and changing rooms with males even though you know it will lead to all kinds of trouble. I seriously believe you leftists get off on doing this shit to people who don't deserve this kind of torment.

Then you force wildly unpopular policies such as Obamacare on us that directly fuck with our lives, forcing me to have to give a shit. Again, this is the shit that makes the rest of us non-leftists absolutely despise you control freaks. Fucking despise you. Learn your history. The repeating pattern is control freaks pushing things too far, and people having to violently revolt to throw off the shackles. And that is also exactly why leftists want to impose gun control; because you wish to rule in a way that you know will make people want to eventually kill you for it. Again, it is the great lesson of history.

Reaction score
Most likely not. State hasn't voted Democrat for 5 or 6 cycles.

I think the fact that it's even a part of public discussion and not a widely accepted foregone conclusion does say something.

Yeah, that's my take too. It was just a couple of days ago that a poll had Clinton ahead by 4 pts in Georgia. So there is that.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yeah, that's my take too. It was just a couple of days ago that a poll had Clinton ahead by 4 pts in Georgia. So there is that.

and then look at PA which some think could very well be in play this year. So it goes both ways. States that have been relatively safe for the Dems like Wisconsin are looking questionable.

But I notice that this comes from someone that likes Hilary apparently as regards Georgia. SO I take that with a monstrous grain of salt.

Reaction score
There arent any. Not like the left who preach tolerance than want to vilify anybody that doesnt agree with them.
LOL

That's cute.

No gay marriage.

No unsavory regimes in other countries.

Shut off immigration.

No marijuana.

Build your products in America or face a 35% tariff.

What's that you were saying about no control freaks on the right? If you wanted to be more accurate, you'd say you like the controls the control freaks on the right impose better than those on the left.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
LOL

That's cute.

No gay marriage.

No unsavory regimes in other countries.

Shut off immigration.

No marijuana.

Build your products in America or face a 35% tariff.

What's that you were saying about no control freaks on the right? If you wanted to be more accurate, you'd say you like the controls the control freaks on the right impose better than those on the left.

actually its more about morality which obviously to a lawyer that would mean little. We just want our current laws to be obeyed. You are in the area of someone that works to get around laws so you have no frame of reference.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That's the excuse given for exercising control. It doesn't refute that the controls exist.
Goes back to what I said earlier. People more and more and by and large WANT big intrusive government as a Nanny. They just want that Nanny to do what THEY want done.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Here's one, but there are many.

That was 4 years ago. Certainly that isn't as far as this issue has ever gotten. Where are the more recent stories? Fox News have anything on it?

As far as Cleveland goes, you can't just say "this is fraud" without giving people an idea of what they should have expected. Zero votes for Romney in some precincts doesn't mean anything if prior republicans were only getting 1 or 2. What I told you that McCain had more precincts that gave him 2 votes or fewer than Romney did?

What if I told you that there were something like 175 precincts where Kerry beat Bush by 95% of the vote or greater.

These are Democrat areas. To say that 0 votes means fraud is just bullshit. Guaranteed there are precincts all across the US where 0 votes are cast for both sides, both Democrat and Republican. Are we going to call all of these voting results fraudulent as well?

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Here's a free clue for you, but I know that it won't do any good because you are lefty, and nothing ever penetrates the leftist religion (you are far more annoying than Mormon bible thumpers showing up Sunday morning unexpected when you give your forced sermons of the leftist religion).

A lot of us that are individualists wouldn't give a fuck about politics, but we have to because leftist control freaks will not leave people alone. You champion policies that directly fuck with our lives and we resent the hell out of you for it. It is beyond the bullshit which, make no mistake, leftist politics is bullshit. You champion yourselves as big time science people labeling anyone who doesn't believe in the obvious globalist slavery scheme of "climate change" as heretics who should have their first amendment rights taken away. This isn't even science since the "climate change" cannot be falsified. All roads lead to Rome with "climate change" so to speak. You then turn around and tell us that a person with an XY chromosome pair is a "woman" simply because they say they are. As if that bit of insanity wasn't enough you then try to force all of our wives and daughters into sharing bathrooms and changing rooms with males even though you know it will lead to all kinds of trouble. I seriously believe you leftists get off on doing this shit to people who don't deserve this kind of torment.

Then you force wildly unpopular policies such as Obamacare on us that directly fuck with our lives, forcing me to have to give a shit. Again, this is the shit that makes the rest of us non-leftists absolutely despise you control freaks. Fucking despise you. Learn your history. The repeating pattern is control freaks pushing things too far, and people having to violently revolt to throw off the shackles. And that is also exactly why leftists want to impose gun control; because you wish to rule in a way that you know will make people want to eventually kill you for it. Again, it is the great lesson of history.

If this is the free clue, what do I get if I promise to pay you a couple of dollars in the form of a Dairy Queen gift card?

You should probably save your rant for someone who's actually interested in arguing with you. I am not. I don't give a shit about many of the topics you've labored on about. What bathrooms people use, I don't give a shit. Oh, you don't like Obamacare? Awesome, join the rest of us who don't like the various arbitrary laws we must abide by and the taxes we must pay. Gun control? I don't give a fuck.

I know it makes things simple for you to categorize everyone into 1 of 2 groups, but not everyone is so willing to be told what to think and what to believe. Is it just coincidence that every topic you've mentioned is a current, hot ticket topic for the Republican Party? How many of those ideas did you come up with on your own? Looks like you have as much control over your own "beliefs" as you do the time of day or number of clouds in the sky. Completely subservient to an ideology for who knows what reason.

Oh, gift card is in the mail. $3.41 left on it. What kind of clue will that buy me?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Establishment Republicans are completely oblivious to the voter backlash at the party and political system in general. Even after the primaries, they remain ignorant to voter opinions. Kasich is a complete tool. He refuses to endorse Trump and I think these guys are going to have a tough time getting re-elected. The message these Republicans send me is that they'd rather keep the status quo than work to defeat Hillary.

Oh, and I had absolutely no issue with Trump not initially endorsing Ryan or other Republicans that didn't support him and even made back door attempts to oust Trump even when he had the primaries sewn up. Quid pro quo.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That was 4 years ago. Certainly that isn't as far as this issue has ever gotten. Where are the more recent stories? Fox News have anything on it?

As far as Cleveland goes, you can't just say "this is fraud" without giving people an idea of what they should have expected. Zero votes for Romney in some precincts doesn't mean anything if prior republicans were only getting 1 or 2. What I told you that McCain had more precincts that gave him 2 votes or fewer than Romney did?

What if I told you that there were something like 175 precincts where Kerry beat Bush by 95% of the vote or greater.

These are Democrat areas. To say that 0 votes means fraud is just bullshit. Guaranteed there are precincts all across the US where 0 votes are cast for both sides, both Democrat and Republican. Are we going to call all of these voting results fraudulent as well?

Hoof it must be something to constantly reside in the land of rainbows and unicorns like you do.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Establishment Republicans are completely oblivious to the voter backlash at the party and political system in general. Even after the primaries, they remain ignorant to voter opinions. Kasich is a complete tool. He refuses to endorse Trump and I think these guys are going to have a tough time getting re-elected. The message these Republicans send me is that they'd rather keep the status quo than work to defeat Hillary.

Oh, and I had absolutely no issue with Trump not initially endorsing Ryan or other Republicans that didn't support him and even made back door attempts to oust Trump even when he had the primaries sewn up. Quid pro quo.

I heard today Kasich was getting ready to endorse Trump (finally)

Top Bottom