Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I was also going to respond with Creeper. I'm not sure what he means by a "more Republican candidate." We don't need the RINO's like Paul Ryan, Mike Johnson, Romney, McConnell, and the rest. They need to be gutted from the party. They no longer support my conservative values as we just witnessed witht he recent funding bill.

America First is beyond Trump. He may be the leader of the party but no other candidate will be able to rally the base and we may never see another 71 million votes for anyone else if we go back to business as usual with these fools.

By more Republican I mean less compromising of Republican priorities. My point is I think some Republicans are throwing away their integrity as Republicans just to oppose Trump. It is stupid. Trump's policies are good for America and should be welcomed by Republicans, even if you don't like Trump personally.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this yesterday. DeSantis has gone back to Florida and continued to do a good job by all accounts. But he's toast as a presidential candidate and he has no one to blame but himself and his advisors. He could have been the leader of the party and even a serious contender for VP but he chose to go against the MAGA wing of the party. The landscape will change in 2028 and the front runner will be Trump's VP if Trump wins (and that's a big if).
4 years is a long time and once Trump is done I still believe DeSantis can recover. I am not committing to Trump's VP until I see who it is. Trump made a mistake with Pence, and if he has 1 shortcoming it is who he picks to be around him.

Top Bottom