Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So what did this turn out to be? Officials are not denying it was terrorism, or at least they are not confirming it was terrorism. But the vehicle was going way to fast for it just to be an accident.

Ifs this going to be like the Tenn. Shooters manifesto and we are never going to know what happened?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So what did this turn out to be? Officials are not denying it was terrorism, or at least they are not confirming it was terrorism. But the vehicle was going way to fast for it just to be an accident.

Ifs this going to be like the Tenn. Shooters manifesto and we are never going to know what happened?
It seems a little odd for certain. Law enforcement on the scene initially said it had to be a terrorist act because of all the explosives loaded in the vehicle and the shear size and power of the explosion itself.

Then the Communist Governor came out and said it wasnt terrorism and the story just kind of went away.

They definitely changed the story of exactly what happened a couple times.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I read it was a couple driving a Bentley that had been having issues with the gas pedal, guess it stuck or something
I just saw that. It was a couple from NY in an older model Bentley. But I didn't see anything about why they were speeding or crashed. Apparently the car was pretty much incinerated so we may never get a definitive answer, but it clearly was not a terrorist act.

Top Bottom