C

Cr122

Terrell Owens carries Chad Ochocinco's pads

I know this isnt Cowboys related but considering the main topic by the media lately i found it very amusing.

Posted by Michael David Smith on July 31, 2010 8:53 AM ET
We never expected players carrying each other's pads back to the locker room after training camp practices to become one of the most talked-about stories during the summer of 2010, but here we are: New Bengals receiver Terrell Owens is carrying the pads for teammate Chad Ochocinco.

Owens isn't a rookie, but he is the new guy in Cincinnati, and he says he's fine with carrying Ochocinco's pads for as long as he's no longer considered the new guy.

"I guess until he tells me I'm good to go," Owens said. "I don't have a problem with it. Whatever Chad says, Chad gets."

That attitude puts Owens in the same company as Rams rookie Mardy Gilyard, but in contrast to Cowboys rookie Dez Bryant, who first refused to carry Roy Williams' pads, then said he didn't know he was breaking with NFL tradition, and now has much more important things to worry about.

Overall, Owens says he's happy in Cincinnati and just doing his best to fit into the offense.

"It's getting better, and that's the thing with this offense," Owens said. "It's not easy, but I feel like I'm a rookie all over again, but it will come around."

C

Cr122

lol sorry guy, I thought you were HoleInTheRoof. Or MidSwat on here.

LOL..that's alright.

Middie is always on here during the day usually up until about 5:30 eastern time.

He pops in from time to time at night to though. He's been waiting for you.

C

Cr122

Yeah, I know. He can't stand to be away from me.

Well he said he was going after you and get you here, and we all agreed to give the Mod status to you when you arrived.

Hopefully, you can share your big post counts that you had over at the Zone.

Top Bottom