C

Cr122

T.O. says he's refreshed by Ocho, doesn't want to talk Romo

T.O. says he's refreshed by Ocho, doesn't want to talk Romo
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 8, 2010 2:38 PM ET
You don't learn much from watching The T.O. Show, although Owens' program doesn't destroy brain cells nearly as fast as the Chad Ochocinco Dating Hour.

One thing we have detected from Owens on his show, however, is that he's occasionally questioned his love for football over the last few years. He says playing with Chad Ochocinco is helping to bring that love back.

"I don't know where he gets the energy," Owens told Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com. "I don't know what he does before he gets up in the morning. All I know is this guy's all over the field every day. It's a joy to see somebody enjoy what he's doing. I think that's what I need to do."

Owens faces the Cowboys on Sunday night -- did we mention it's on NBC? -- but didn't want to directly address his relationship with Tony Romo. Owens briefly chatted with Jerry Jones when they ran into each other, but was hesitant to speak much about his departure from Dallas. Eventually, he offered up:

"I think if Jerry had the ultimate decision, I would be there. By no means do I think I left that team because of talent-wise. Obviously there had to be some other factors there," Owens said.

It's too bad the Cowboys and Bengals don't face off when the games count.

Top Bottom