dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Obama, would this mean we'd have 58 states now?

http://news.yahoo.com/local-official-seeks-split-california-201438204.html

..RIVERSIDE, Calif. (AP) — Thirteen mostly conservative California counties would break away to create a 51st state known as South California under a proposal by a local elected official.

Republican Jeff Stone has asked fellow members of the Riverside County Board of Supervisors to support a motion to bring together officials from the 13 counties to discuss the idea. A vote is scheduled for Tuesday.

Stone says California is too big to govern, which has led the state to raid local government coffers because of runaway spending.

Stone's version of South California would not include Los Angeles County. Instead, it would encompass coastal Orange and San Diego counties, and inland Fresno, Imperial, Inyo, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Mono, Riverside, San Bernardino and Tulare counties. It would have a part-time Legislature and no term limits.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Texas is huge as well. Seems to be pretty well governed there.

Maybe it is the incompetent fuckheads in Sacramento that should all be booted out. Tom McClintock excluded of course.

Cythim

Reaction score
They dont let it go for the other side, so why should I?

1. Holding on to that will make you a bitter old man.

2. Holding on to that gets you absolutely nowhere.

3. Letting it go makes you the bigger person.

4. Letting it go will help end the cycle of stupidity.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
1. Holding on to that will make you a bitter old man.

2. Holding on to that gets you absolutely nowhere.

3. Letting it go makes you the bigger person.

4. Letting it go will help end the cycle of stupidity.

I just find it entertaining and humorous.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Are you really this stupid that you cannot let the little shit go?

They dont let it go for the other side, so why should I?

lol.. Ouch, I think ya hit a nerve with the libtard Dbair.

Besides, Obama being a moron about the number of states the USA has if far, FAR from the worst thing the dumbass has done. There is PLENTY of material to go around.

Let's see?? , How long did the lefty loons talk about Palin and Seeing Russia from Alaska? Pretty long fucking time. Still do. Or, anything Bush may have stated? what. 4 yrs ago?

But, the dems get all butt hurt when the shoe is on the other foot. Now it's all good, nothing to see here. Move along. Got go get em Obama, you war mongering murderer with your drones.

Cythim

Reaction score
lol.. Ouch, I think ya hit a nerve with the libtard Dbair.

Besides, Obama being a moron about the number of states the USA has if far, FAR from the worst thing the dumbass has done. There is PLENTY of material to go around.

Let's see?? , How long did the lefty loons talk about Palin and Seeing Russia from Alaska? Pretty long fucking time. Still do. Or, anything Bush may have stated? what. 4 yrs ago?

But, the dems get all butt hurt when the shoe is on the other foot. Now it's all good, nothing to see here. Move along. Got go get em Obama, you war mongering murderer with your drones.

Another idiot. Show me where I did any of that bashing on Bush. I didn't agree with everything Bush did but I supported him in office because he was MY President. I don't agree with everything Obama does but I support him because again, he is MY President. Both men have misspoken at times and I don't hold it against either of them.

Palin is a different animal. The woman doesn't misspeak, she actually believes the crap she spews. She is the reason Obama is President right now.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Another idiot. Show me where I did any of that bashing on Bush. I didn't agree with everything Bush did but I supported him in office because he was MY President. I don't agree with everything Obama does but I support him because again, he is MY President. Both men have misspoken at times and I don't hold it against either of them.

Palin is a different animal. The woman doesn't misspeak, she actually believes the crap she spews. She is the reason Obama is President right now.

Excuse me Mrs. "I AM EVERYONE IN THE WORLD". I never stated you did jackass. I just stated that Dems did that. Quit thinking you are somebody.

And, sorry. W. Bush is why Obama is POTUS. That and the guilt of a shitload of whites.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
. She is the reason Obama is President right now.

Obama is President because a bunch of really uninformed people bought into the media bullshit. They turned a Presidential election into a psuedo American idol type event, and put a stooge & ass clown in the office.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Obama is President because a bunch of really uninformed people bought into the media bullshit. They turned a Presidential election into a psuedo American idol type event, and put a stooge & ass clown in the office.

I'll be able to say that I didn't vote for him. It's something I thought about during the 2008 election - being able to say that I didn't vote for a complete fucking moron who had almost everyone fooled.

Top Bottom