Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
For at least 20 years, I've believed Jimmy Johnson, who's a South Texas guy who spent a lot of time in Louisiana and particularly South Louisiana... Had a hex put on Jerry after they parted ways.... How else to explain no actual real success since Jimmy left....

So. Two weeks ago I talked with my daughter who is an actual Marie Leveau who's spent most of her life as an actual witchy woman IN South Louisiana.... About what's witchy in this deal. She told me that maybe Jimmy had the hex lifted upon the RoH induction.

She told me hey, why sweat that, any of us can lift any hex. So, I had her do that. Lift any and all hexes on Jerry and the Cowboys. And she reported back later, twas done.

We gone winda soup bow this year? Maybe. But if not.... Soon. The curse is lifted.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I also told her to lift my hex on the Cleveland Browns too, and she did! So can we possibly see a Dallas/Cleveland Soup Bow?

Stay tuned.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
For at least 20 years, I've believed Jimmy Johnson, who's a South Texas guy who spent a lot of time in Louisiana and particularly South Louisiana... Had a hex put on Jerry after they parted ways.... How else to explain no actual real success since Jimmy left....

So. Two weeks ago I talked with my daughter who is an actual Marie Leveau who's spent most of her life as an actual witchy woman IN South Louisiana.... About what's witchy in this deal. She told me that maybe Jimmy had the hex lifted upon the RoH induction.

She told me hey, why sweat that, any of us can lift any hex. So, I had her do that. Lift any and all hexes on Jerry and the Cowboys. And she reported back later, twas done.

We gone winda soup bow this year? Maybe. But if not.... Soon. The curse is lifted.

lol, no they're not, the curse still owns the team

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hey man I will try anything at this point. Would love one more Lombardi before I depart this world. I am afraid Yimmy is right though. The curse resides in the owners box.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

believing eric cartman GIF by South Park

Top Bottom