sbk92

Reaction score
It's their NFL preview. (Jets over Cowboys in Super Bowl)

In it they polled their 32 writers covering each team and asked them to name the best coach in the NFC East.

Reid got 16 votes.

Shanahan got 10.

Coughlin got 6.

Add that up. That's right. Not a single voter was stupid enough to name this fat fraud as the best coach.

We enter each division game this year with a disadvantage at the head coaching position. Not maybe, definitely. These writers just back up what I already know.

And the reason this is the case is because your GM, or Owner pretending he's a GM, thinks it's fun and stuff to run the team. So you settle for mediocrity at the head coach position.

This win at all costs leader of ours.

I'm amazed how many of these fans he's got conned.

C

Cr122

Now, if it said best defensive cordinators I'm sure Wade gets the votes.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Funny, but I'm sure Wade probably didn't get any votes last year either or the year before. I don't think Shanahan is better than Coughlin or Wade foer that matter. What Shanahan accomplished with the Broncos, has nothing to do with the Redskins. It's simplistic to give Shanahan votes because of that, particularly dfor the two Super Bowls, to which he hadn't done muxch of anything since then. But simple minds need simple answers.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's their NFL preview. (Jets over Cowboys in Super Bowl)

In it they polled their 32 writers covering each team and asked them to name the best coach in the NFC East.

Reid got 16 votes.

Shanahan got 10.

Coughlin got 6.

Add that up. That's right. Not a single voter was stupid enough to name this fat fraud as the best coach.

We enter each division game this year with a disadvantage at the head coaching position. Not maybe, definitely. These writers just back up what I already know.

And the reason this is the case is because your GM, or Owner pretending he's a GM, thinks it's fun and stuff to run the team. So you settle for mediocrity at the head coach position.

This win at all costs leader of ours.

I'm amazed how many of these fans he's got conned.

Gee idiot... wasn't it like that in 2007?

These writers just back up what I already know.

Of course! Because you and them, know better than the players.

Reaction score
Funny how the Sporting News picked such a horribly coached team to get to the Super Bowl.

Also funny how we're so handicapped with Wade, that we've won the division two of his three years in Dallas.

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This team is coached by committee more so than any other team in the NFL.

I'm not saying that's good, bad or indifferent. It's just how things are.

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
One other point, Shanahan hasn't done jack squat in a decade. And I've always considered his SB's to be a wee bit "Barry Switzer-like" in that he had a top-flight QB in place on his arrival and Wade had done a decent job with that defense.

Reaction score
One other point, Shanahan hasn't done jack squat in a decade. And I've always considered his SB's to be a wee bit "Barry Switzer-like" in that he had a top-flight QB in place on his arrival and Wade had done a decent job with that defense.

Shanny did get to the AFC Championship game several years ago. Of course, he got a bye week due to a ridiculously easy schedule, and won one playoff game to get to the AFC game, where his team lost at home. But still.

I agree that he hasn't done much post-Elway. But when you win a SB, it's instant credibility. Much like how Coughlin was on the verge of getting run out in NY, and now he's virtually untouchable.

Top Bottom