sbk92

Reaction score
By Adam Schefter
ESPN

The contract of Washington Redskins wide receiver Santana Moss voids this week, five days after the Super Bowl, making him an unrestricted free agent whenever there is a new collective bargaining agreement, according to a league source.

Moss restructured his contract in 2009 and included a clause that said his contract will automatically void five days after Super Bowl XLV.

The 31-year-old Moss had a career-high 93 receptions in 2010, his first season with coach Mike Shanahan. He also had his fourth career 1,000-yard season (1,115) and six touchdowns.

The 10-year veteran has 593 receptions for 8,558 yards and 52 touchdowns.

C

Cr122

I wouldn't mind having Moss for the right price if Williams is let go.

Austin, Bryant and Moss would be an epic group of receivers.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
By Adam Schefter
ESPN

The contract of Washington Redskins wide receiver Santana Moss voids this week, five days after the Super Bowl, making him an unrestricted free agent whenever there is a new collective bargaining agreement, according to a league source.

Moss restructured his contract in 2009 and included a clause that said his contract will automatically void five days after Super Bowl XLV.

The 31-year-old Moss had a career-high 93 receptions in 2010, his first season with coach Mike Shanahan. He also had his fourth career 1,000-yard season (1,115) and six touchdowns.

We could use some speed at the position.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If it's a choice between him and Roy, I'll take Moss---and hold my nose while doing it (the Redskins' stench).

Cythim

Reaction score
NO WAY do I want to bring the ENEMY into MY house to pretend HE had something to DO WITH winning the SUPER BOWL next SEASON. IF we SIGN him I will don my VIKING HELMET and super cool cape and go to VALLEY RANCH to KICK HIS ASS with my mighty hammer of DOOM!

He is the ENEMY and should not be TRUSTED. He probably wants to SABATOGE what will be our SUPER BOWL season next year!

Reaction score
I would DEFINITELY sign HIM and I think he WOULD be a GOOD signing. Great to get some SPEED at the SLOT position. This isn't the 1980's anymore, teams don't consider EACH other ENEMIES!!!111

Plymkr

Reaction score
By Adam Schefter
ESPN

That's all I see. Pass.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I would DEFINITELY sign HIM and I think he WOULD be a GOOD signing. Great to get some SPEED at the SLOT position. This isn't the 1980's anymore, teams don't consider EACH other ENEMIES!!!111

Fuck all that. Deadskins players will ALWAYS be the enemies.

Plymkr

Reaction score
If a son of Buddy Ryan can come in here and be a DC, then what's the problem?

Dude, I have to explain this to you, you will never ****ing under****ingstand.

Off topic..

Oh yea. It's , ****, is gonna be in EVERY thread now. lol

Top Bottom