Reaction score
We've heard this all week about how the Cowboys should just sit Romo and not let him go out there and get killed by the Chargers' defense because our line is so porous.

Uh, hello? It's called football for a reason. Run the dang ball!

To me, that's how you solve the debate over how to protect Romo. Don't sit him on the bench. Run the ball and run some wildcat.

And it's not like we're going out there with 3 offensive linemen either. I think Holland and Brewster/Young can hold up for a half.

C

Cr122

We've heard this all week about how the Cowboys should just sit Romo and not let him go out there and get killed by the Chargers' defense because our line is so porous.

Uh, hello? It's called football for a reason. Run the dang ball!

To me, that's how you solve the debate over how to protect Romo. Don't sit him on the bench. Run the ball and run some wildcat.

And it's not like we're going out there with 3 offensive linemen either. I think Holland and Brewster/Young can hold up for a half.

Very true. We need to run the football to open up the passing game.

The question is, can we? We have a makeshift line right now.

Reaction score
Very true. We need to run the football to open up the passing game.

The question is, can we? We have a makeshift line right now.

I think we can. Run some sweeps to that left side and let Free pull or have Free pull to the right side. He's good in the running game. I think we can still do it with our junk offensive line right now.

C

Cr122

I think we can. Run some sweeps to that left side and let Free pull or have Free pull to the right side. He's good in the running game. I think we can still do it with our junk offensive line right now.

I hope so. I'm grown tired of this line. We need to start producing some points and fast.

We may have to place an extra tight end in the backfield to help out these younger guys.

One good thing is Romo can scramble out of the pocket and still produce.

Top Bottom