Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
RGIII OR Jonny Football?

You just know Jerry is going after one of these guys in the off season. Never mind any other QB's or scenarios that might become available. If these two players were the only option for next season......

Which would you rather have as back up to Romo next season?

And why would you choose one over the other?

Reaction score
My two questions are: 1) is RG3s arm really lacking now? And 2) Is Manziels throwing motion and release like Romos in speed?

I know there are a lot of opinions on both but if someone could provide some sort of evidence or video if you can answer either question?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Osweiler.

With Mannings age and injury history I don't see the Broncos doing anything but signing Osweiler and counting on him for the future. I'm pretty sure they sign him quickly and for enough to keep him out of FA

that's why I didn't list him as an option

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Always liked RG3, but I don't know, maybe his attitude/personality really is that bad. And I have zero confidence in this staff developing anyone from a spread system. I'd have to go with Manziel of the two. He at least seems to be more of a natural leader that his teammates like. And his ability to avoid pressure and make a play downfield has always reminded me of a poor man's Tony.

To Omega, IMO Griffin lacks nothing physically, except maybe a sturdy frame. He has a big arm and a quick arm. I guess his problems are all mental.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm about 90% sure we're going to get Manzel this offseason. Not guessing.

I agree

I think Jerry finally says fuck all you all and gets his way. In the offseason you just know Jerry at some point is going to say I told you so about trusting his staffs ability to evaluate talent and is going to go after the player he always wanted in the first place

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
RGIII OR Jonny Football?

You just know Jerry is going after one of these guys in the off season. Never mind any other QB's or scenarios that might become available. If these two players were the only option for next season......

Which would you rather have as back up to Romo next season?

And why would you choose one over the other?

Fuck no to either one

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You just know Jerry is going to make some big move in the off season. Now that we have $9+ mil in cap space and will have even more after getting rid of Carr and probably free

We will have over $19mil in Monopoly money for Jerry to play with

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Then they should spend it wisely and not on sideshow type players that bring nothing to the table other than enhancing an already circus-like atmosphere

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Paxton. Lynch.

Jerry gets what Jerry wants...or so I've been told.

Top Bottom