Reaction score
The Eagles would love to be competitive in 2016 with Sam Bradford having his best season as a starter. That will make it easier for Howie Roseman to flip Bradford for a decent draft pick during the 2017 offseason, Jimmy Kempski of Philly Voice reports.

It's very clear the Eagles want to be extremely patient with Carson Wentz, a player they view as the long term centerpiece of the franchise, but not in any way some kind of short term fix.

Even if Bradford gets hurt, count on pricey backup Chase Daniel to take over the reins as the starter. There's a very good chance Wentz won't even dress on game day, as teams typically only keep two quarterbacks active.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Few NFL coaches want to throw a Air Raid QB immediately to the wolves of NFL defenses.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I heard some reports this morning that Wentz is having real problems throwing a spiral, and pretty much has the yips. Crazy.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I heard some reports this morning that Wentz is having real problems throwing a spiral, and pretty much has the yips. Crazy.

I heard that too. They were talking about it on The Fan this morning. They got that from a Philly beat writer I think.

Top Bottom