Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently we are trading rejects now

Well it looks like the Redskins signed our playbook, I mean C Mike. Wait a sec.... Wasn't he just released because he couldn't learn the playbook?

Never mind.....

Nothing to worry about LOL

Reaction score
I wonder what his issue is. Is he really willing to throw a million dollar career away because of laziness?

Also, I really don't think opponents need to take our cast offs to get insight on our playbook.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
On the Cowboys podcasts with Brodus, Eatman and Spagnola they have been saying pretty much since day one that he hasn't been able to pick up the playbook like he should. He never learned his blocking assignments so they never really trusted putting him in for fear of him missing a block and getting the QB hurt

They felt he had the physical ability but struggled with the mental aspect of the game

That's also why he was waived in Seattle and will probably why Wash will waive him too. But not until after they play us twice this year

Reaction score
Yeah the RB coach made it sound like he had all the ability in the world, just lacked the give a fuck to try. But maybe he has a learning disability or something.

At any rate, I don't expect him to do anything in DC.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I had high hopes for the guy. He is from a town right next to the one I live in. I would wish him well but I can't since he is with the fucking Skinheads. His being cut doesn't surprise me though given the idiot who coaches this team.

Top Bottom