sbk92

Reaction score
Gerry Fraley / Reporter

Redskins owner Daniel Snyder took Washington-area media on a tour of FedEx Field on Sunday afternoon. The purpose was to show off facility upgrades, which include new video scoreboards.

As is the case throughout the NFL, the scoreboards are compared to what Cowboys owner-general manager Jerry Jones has in his ballpark, entering its second season. Snyder insisted his scoreboards are not bigger but are better.

"This is as good as you get quality-wise," Snyder told reporters. "These are sharper definition than you'll see down in Texas."

Jones gets his chance to reply when the Redskins visit Cowboys Stadium on Dec. 19.

Reaction score
I was at FedEx when the Skins lost to the Chiefs.

It was the worst stadium experience I've ever had, and I'm not just saying that because I hate the Redskins. It was bad.

Last time I had been there was the Cowboys vs Skins season ender in 2002. The stadium has not aged well in the past 8 years.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Typical Redskins. Always trying to one-up the Cowboys. Can you say Cliff Barnes? "OUR SCOREBOARD IS BETTER! NYAAH!" What good is it to have the better scoreboard when you cannot score? This is why I cannot stand the Redskins and their fans: their obsession with the Cowboys. Even down to the players. You don't see Cowboys' players making spoof videos of Redskins' players, you don't see Jerry Jones taking swipes at Snyder or the Redskins.

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The thing is, that as much as they hate the Cowboys and Jerry Jones, they go out of their way in trying to copy them. Jerry Jones got the big screen vidoe for his stadium, and so lil Danny had to go out and get one too. Expect him to try and get a new stadium soon.

C

Cr122

The thing is, that as much as they hate the Cowboys and Jerry Jones, they go out of their way in trying to copy them. Jerry Jones got the big screen vidoe for his stadium, and so lil Danny had to go out and get one too. Expect him to try and get a new stadium soon.

Snyder has the money to do it.

And he probably will some day.

sbk92

Reaction score
We should get the board together, rent a jeep, and do a DCU game trip.

Reaction score
We should get the board together, rent a jeep, and do a DCU game trip.

2n0pxxc.jpg

C

Cr122

And while were at it we can get a card game in with our fantasy teams.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Seriously, he's saying his scoreboard is better because of the picture quality? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA newb

Top Bottom