Reaction score
Students%20vs%20Prisoners.png

You're telling me school children don't have access to a library?

I call shenanigans.

That said, I hate that we're (and this is a loose interpretation based upon the above only focusing on one state) almost 30k a year to house criminals.

I know this might be inhumane, archaic, and in a nutshell almost impossible... but I wish there was an island out in the middle of nowhere where criminals would just be flown out over, pushed out with a parachute, and to spend the rest of their lives.

I wouldn't even care if they went all Lord of the Flies and started killing each other. They're not productive members of society. In fact, they're a burden to society.

If you're a repeat offender or commit violent crimes, then begone forever. Fuck your rights.

I hate Amerca.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You think that's bad...

http://www.reuters.com/news/pictures/slideshow?articleId=USRTR2PCU0#a=1

But, it's tough to discount alot of these foreign (Scandinavian) countries methods. They also have a much better approach to schooling than we do (particularly Finland). The best way to improve the lot of ANY segment of the population is through education, this has been shown time and time again. So it makes sense that, if our prisons are going to be places of rehabilitation (and not just internment facilities) to make a considerable investment into making sure the prisoner's experience leads as much toward rehabilitation as possible. Just making it a shit-hole doesn't seem to make anyone want to stay out of it.

Cythim

Reaction score
How much would our prison population decline if pot were decriminalized?

lons

UDFA
Reaction score

Probably not a lot. Short term yes. All those folks out and about would break another law and the population would just spike back up.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Which is why I'm thankful that jails and prisons are overpopulated and expensive as hell to house inmates. Got a DUI case coming up lol

Plymkr

Reaction score
Students%20vs%20Prisoners.png

You're telling me school children don't have access to a library?

I call shenanigans.

That said, I hate that we're (and this is a loose interpretation based upon the above only focusing on one state) almost 30k a year to house criminals.

I know this might be inhumane, archaic, and in a nutshell almost impossible... but I wish there was an island out in the middle of nowhere where criminals would just be flown out over, pushed out with a parachute, and to spend the rest of their lives.

I wouldn't even care if they went all Lord of the Flies and started killing each other. They're not productive members of society. In fact, they're a burden to society.

If you're a repeat offender or commit violent crimes, then begone forever. Fuck your rights.

I hate Amerca.

It's about 53k a prisoner in Calif. Fucking Prison dentist rolls in about 600k a year alone. And this stupid fucked up liberal state wonders why their ain't any money. It's dumb shit like this.

And no, their rights were surrendered when they put the orange suit on.

How much money would be saved AND declined imprisonment IF about 30% (in Calif prisons) of the illegals that are in the prisons were deported?

And, yes, I do agree to legalize Mary Jane and tax it. Or, if it doesn't get legalized, don't make it a jail offense, come on already. I mean , if someone has a truckload of it and shit, maybe, but, make a fine or something. We are way too policed anymore.

Which is why I'm thankful that jails and prisons are overpopulated and expensive as hell to house inmates. Got a DUI case coming up lol

Fucking loser, don't get caught next time. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom