dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
James, Harrison, Clay Matthews, Mike Neal and Julius Peppers, all 4 were named in that same report Payton Manning was named in. They have so far refused league interviews.

They have a deadline to interview or be suspended.

Reaction score
Need to nail that dirty motherfucker Matthews to the wall. No question the guy is juiced to the gills. Not just the ripped physique, but the cheap shot shit he pulls shows roid rage manifesting itself such as when he intentionally dove at Romo's knees 3 seconds after the ball was gone in a deliberate effort to end Romo's career (no penalty called, of course since Romo simply does not get roughing the passer protection from the refs).

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Bills' statement on Marcell Dareus' 4-game suspension: "We are very disappointed Marcell chose to put himself first, before his teammates, coaches, the rest of the organization, and fans through his recent actions. From ownership down we have made it clear his behavior is unacceptable. We will continue to take the necessary steps to work with him in order that he adheres to the policies set forth by our league. As an organization, we will move forward with our preparations for the start of the 2016 NFL season in Baltimore on September 11.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you imagine the Cowboys crafting a statement as scathing?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I've been saying for years that all they had to do was test Clay Mathews. He was the same size as Cushing as freshman if I remember right, both blew up the same way, but Cushing's last name wasn't NFL royalty, so he's the one that got busted.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Giants K Josh Brown suspended and will miss the Dallas game

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Giants K Josh Brown suspended and will miss the Dallas game

Jason will be negate that advantage for us by going for 2 every time.

Who am I kidding? We won't score TD's.

Top Bottom