icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
need to do more than just keep jalen and add porzingus

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Former first-round NBA draft pick is sentenced to 10 years in prison in $4M health care fraud

Terrence Williams was picked No. 11 in the 2009 draft by what was then the New Jersey Nets. Before his career ended in 2013, he played for the Nets, Boston Celtics, Houston Rockets and Sacramento Kings.

touchdown

Reaction score
Lakers agree to terms with Davis on 3-year $186 mn deal

Los Angeles (AFP) – NBA All-Star forward Anthony Davis has agreed to terms on a three-year maximum contract extension worth $186 million, a deal with the NBA's richest-ever annual extension at $62 million, ESPN reported Friday.

touchdown

Reaction score
Pau Gasol, Dirk Nowitzki, Gregg Popovich, Tony Parker and Dwayne Wade pose for a portrait during the Class of 2023 Tip-Off Celebration and Awards Gala as part of the 2023 Basketball Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony on August 11, 2023 at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut.

France's Tony Parker enters the NBA Hall of Fame: ‘It was an impossible dream’

Legendary French basketball player Tony Parker will on Saturday add another exceptional achievement to a glittering sports career. The former point guard, who has a cabinet full of trophies won playing in the NBA and on the national French team, will become the first French player to be inducted into basketball’s Hall of Fame.

NBA HOF 2023.JPG

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey! Another reason for me to never watch a NBA game ever again (havent watched one in years anyway)

Che Flores will become the NBA’s first openly nonbinary, transgender referee when the California native steps on to the court this season.

"One piece I was missing for myself was that no one knew how I identified," Flores told the outlet. "Being misgendered as she/her always just felt like a little jab in the gut."

"When I started refereeing, you had to look a certain way," Flores recalled in the interview. "This is the first time I’m comfortable expressing myself through my own fashion and not having to worry about it. I feel one hundred percent myself now."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
NBA Basketball....it's fantastic!!!!!!

Massive collection of thugs, turds, Marxists, dope fiends, fucktards

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
from a celtics fan:

is the NBA a pussy league? yes

is draymond green a dirty player? yes

would i want him on the celtics punching people in the face every game? yes

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Did anybody even notice there was some kind of new in season tournament championship thing?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Did anybody even notice there was some kind of new in season tournament championship thing?
Yep. Other than a trophy and the shitty color job they did on the floors during those games I'm still not sure what the point of any of it was. I know they did it in part to draw in viewers, but the way the courts looked made them damn near unwatchable.

Top Bottom