Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
To beat off to a picture of your wife when she was your high school sweetheart? Lets say your about 45.

I got asked this at work today.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Who marries their high school sweetheart?

This isn't the 1950's anymore.

RomneyRNCVideo-500x281.jpg

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
SP beats off to pictures of Bob. Considering that, I would say beating off to old pictures of his wife is not a bad thing.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
What kind of pic? A yearbook pic, or like a naked pic?

I don't think I could do it to a yearbook photo. I mean, I did it once to a JC Penny catalog, but it was the bra section.

Now it takes some crazy shit to get me to the point where I even wanna jerk off. I usually stop halfway through and then just start doing something else. I was doing it a few months back, like 5 minutes in, I just hopped up and took the trash out like nothing was going on.

And it's no good if I do it back to back days. gotta wait at least 4 days in between. Otherwise it's very disheartening. It's just like, BLAHHHHHHHH, wtf are you doing with your afternoon??????fucking stop being a pig. Yuck. What if your relatives can see? especially ones that died recently. Fuck the ones from like 10 years ago, they already stopped watching you and moved on to other stuff like heaven shuffle board and shit like that.

The worst is when a relative of your wife's dies, then you really start to worry about that shit. Like My wife's mom died a while back, and I was so scared that she was watcing me undress and jerk off, or taking a shit, that I avoided those things as much as possible for the first week or so.

But, I will say, I hope you can watch people do shit like that(not take shits) when you die, not just family though, I only have a few hot cousins that I would actually consider boning.

Reaction score
I think the more popular jerk off material is your wife's friends. Bottom line...I need to get to know someone before I jerk off to them...that is why I do not spank it to celebrities.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Dude if you want my number just ask.

Yeah, I want to invite you down for a "Deliverance" weekend with the good ole boys. Can you squel like a pig? We will fuck that liberal right out of you boy and you will like it.

Top Bottom