Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well since we had two injuries in last nights game I figured it would be good to have one thread to discuss them all.

247Sports

Mo apparently does have a sports hernia that will likely require surgery. He could be placed on IR

Not good news at all

Reaction score
Such a bizarro season that we're supposed to be upset Claiborne and Church are hurt. Any other season and that's addition by subtraction.

Reaction score
Like, 2014 we were the least injured team in the entire league, or so it seemed. Only major injury was Claiborne, and everyone was like "Thank Christ he's on IR!"

Now he goes down and I'm sorry, I can't act like I give a shit. He's not a good football player. And this is a worst case scenario too because if he goes on IR, what happens in the offseason? Do we overpay him like we normally do? Do we ignore 4 seasons of shit and give him big money because he made a few plays during a 6 game stretch?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Like, 2014 we were the least injured team in the entire league, or so it seemed. Only major injury was Claiborne, and everyone was like "Thank Christ he's on IR!"

Now he goes down and I'm sorry, I can't act like I give a shit. He's not a good football player. And this is a worst case scenario too because if he goes on IR, what happens in the offseason? Do we overpay him like we normally do? Do we ignore 4 seasons of shit and give him big money because he made a few plays during a 6 game stretch?

No question his first three years were a disappointment. He's a good player this year though. Or was, might be done now.

Hopefully Scandrick gets (and stays healthy) and Anthony Brown doesn't hit the rookie wall. Carr has actually played at an acceptable level so far this year too.

Top Bottom