daboyz

👀
Reaction score
20240207_042750.jpg
This year has been a tremendous one for Lamb. He finished the regular season with 135 receptions, 1,749 yards, and 12 touchdowns. He set the franchise single season record for both receptions and yards, and is now 7th all time in receptions, 8th all time in yards, and 11th all time in touchdowns in Cowboys history.

Lamb, a first round pick from 2020, has cemented himself as an elite receiver in the NFL by ranking in the top 3 in receptions, yards, and touchdowns.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
when its all said and done, lamb might finish his career at the top of the list. even better when you consider that lamb has the shittiest passer of the group throwing to him

1 irvin
2 pearson
3 lamb
4 bryant

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
In all seriousness, it's hard to give Pearson a fair shake because the era he played in was completely different. He was definitely bigtime though.

I'd say Irvin is #1 and it's probably not close. I think Lamb is better than Dez was and he has many, many years left to run up some huge numbers. I'd say as a pure WR Pearson was probably better than Dez. So I'd rate them: Irvin, Lamb, Pearson, Dez

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The only knock on Pearson is that he came up small in NFC Champ Games and Super Bowls. Were it not for the car accident, he probably would have made the HOF sooner than he did.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Irvin
Lamb
Pearson
Dez

If not for lambs franchise record breaking season I would have had him in 3rd place behind Pearson. But doing something no other 88 has done before leapfrogged him up one spot for me.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mike
Pearson
The rest dont matter because they have been ruined by the Frisco country club atmosphere. The thing about Irvin and Emmitt in particular is their attitude was "win or die trying". They HATED LOSING. I wish the current roster had even one player like that.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
In all seriousness, it's hard to give Pearson a fair shake because the era he played in was completely different. He was definitely bigtime though.

I'd say Irvin is #1 and it's probably not close. I think Lamb is better than Dez was and he has many, many years left to run up some huge numbers. I'd say as a pure WR Pearson was probably better than Dez. So I'd rate them: Irvin, Lamb, Pearson, Dez
Can't dispute a single part of this post. A hundred percent agreement.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I wish the current roster had even one player like that.
Starts with the culture the owner/GM and Spawn have instilled.

They obviously don't care about winning, they obviously dont think its the most important thing. So why would the players behave any different?

Top Bottom