Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I was talking to this fine ass coworker, when one of the managers comes up behind me, "blah blah blah". Had to break the pimp game off in mid-conversation.

****-blocked. Negative 1000 points.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well he's a dick.

Don't feel bad. This hot ass chick came in and applied at my job today but they didn't hire her because she's too "feminine." By the way Bob, I sell Toyotas now. I fucking love it.

At least you'll get another chance to talk to her again. I won't with this chick.

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well he's a dick.

Don't feel bad. This hot ass chick came in and applied at my job today but they didn't hire her because she's too "feminine." By the way Bob, I sell Toyotas now. I fucking love it.

At least you'll get another chance to talk to her again. I won't with this chick.

I don't know, I work with 50 to 60 of the ugliest fucks around, who all have probably hit on her. She's probably immune to further advances by now lol

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know, I work with 50 to 60 of the ugliest fucks around, who all have probably hit on her. She's probably immune to further advances by now lol

Oh dude, I forgot. This milf was in the parking lot with her 16 year old looking at Corollas. I parked one of the cars and walked up to her. We talked about a few cars and then she gave me her cellphone # and took down mine. I called her about the specs on one and she was really flirtatious. She had a diamond ring on her left ring finger but said she would have to talk to her mom about buying the car she was interested in - not her husband or fiance.

I think this could go somewhere...

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Oh dude, I forgot. This milf was in the parking lot with her 16 year old looking at Corollas. I parked one of the cars and walked up to her. We talked about a few cars and then she gave me her cellphone # and took down mine. I called her about the specs on one and she was really flirtatious. She had a diamond ring on her left ring finger but said she would have to talk to her mom about buying the car she was interested in - not her husband or fiance.

I think this could go somewhere...

What finger was her ring on?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Her left ring finger.

Nowadays people switch their ring fingers, so she could be just a divorcee and that could be just a regular ring. I did some research on the subject because I deal with a lot of hot chicks who may or not be single, but have a ring on their ring finger.

If you're unsure just slip something into the next conversation about her having a husband, or ask what her husband thought of the car deal.

She may be lying, but if she says she's single, then it's all good.

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Nowadays people switch their ring fingers, so she could be just a divorcee and that could be just a regular ring. I did some research on the subject because I deal with a lot of hot chicks who may or not be single, but have a ring on their ring finger.

If you're unsure just slip something into the next conversation about her having a husband, or ask what her husband thought of the car deal.

She may be lying, but if she says she's single, then it's all good.

Good info. Will do.

Top Bottom