Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Scot likes to say he doesn't care what players do off the field. Yeah. Well, it matters when it's something this bad the opponent uses it to play better.

Eagles' Kelce: It's 'a joke' that Greg Hardy is able to play so quickly - CBSSports.com

After the Eagles beat the Cowboys on Sunday Night Football to drop Dallas to 2-6, a pair of Philly offensive linemen spoke with the media and made their disgust with Hardy known.

"There are three (types) of people I have zero respect for in this world," center Jason Kelce told the Philadelphia Daily News. "It's people who hit women, people who molest children, and rapists. I'm glad he (Hardy) didn't have a good day and ... I don't know. I think it's a joke a guy like that is able to play this quickly."

Kelce is of course referring to Hardy's alleged domestic violence incident, photos of which were unearthed by Deadspin last week, igniting the controversy surrounding Hardy once again. While the Cowboys (via a statement from Jerry Jones and the apparent declining of multiple interview requests) were throwing their support behind Hardy, Kelce and his teammate Lane Johnson attempted to ensure he wasn't able to succeed on the field, since they couldn't actually keep him off it.

"Anytime I got a chance to put a little extra mustard on a block, I tried," Johnson said, per the Philadelphia Inquirer. "He wasn't all that emotional in the game. I don't know if the stuff got to him on the news, but he seemed out of it a little bit."

Hardy finished the game with three tackles, one for a loss, and one sack, but Philadelphia's offense moved the ball with ease against the Dallas defense for much of the night and Hardy could be seen sucking wind on multiple occasions thanks to the Eagles' frenetic pace.
And no, he was sucking wind because he is OUT OF SHAPE!!!

Top Bottom