Cythim

Reaction score
I could scrape your opinion off of the bathroom floor of an anorexics home, but you seem to only have a sit on the fence opinion that lets you sit back and just judge everyone.

I'm for whomever is against Obama this election. Period. The man is a disgrace.

I don't sit on any fences. I backed Bush when we went into Iraq and didn't cry foul that he "lied" about his intel. I also realize there will never be a good time to pull out so it is best to do it now instead of occupying the nation forever. The difference between me and you is I have an opinion and you are just full of hate for anything different from you.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
That's hilarious. I hate anything different than me? No... I hate people that sit on an internet message board espousing that they are better than anyone all the while only giving information from things they gleamed from a blog with absolutely nothing to back up what they say.

That would be you btw.

Cythim

Reaction score
That's hilarious. I hate anything different than me? No... I hate people that sit on an internet message board espousing that they are better than anyone all the while only giving information from things they gleamed from a blog with absolutely nothing to back up what they say.

You shouldn't hate yourself so much. Do you need therapy?

Top Bottom