Reaction score
looks to be so...nothing official yet but there discussing it on ESPN right now

Report: Favre tells Vikings he's not returning

Posted by Mike Florio on August 3, 2010 10:37 AM ET
Many of you scoffed at our report of uneasiness in Mankato regarding the Brett Favre situation.

Scoff no more.

Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports that Favre began telling team officials on Monday night that he will not return for another season. The disclosure comes on the heels of an observation from Zulgad that team "ownership and power brokers" held a meeting at practice that "looked very intense."

Zulgad also reports that Favre plans to issue a press release later today. Apparently, Favre's injured ankle "has not responded" after surgery and rehab.

Jay Glazer of FOX also reports that Favre has begun communicating the message to teammates.

We've been insisting that, before Favre returns, he needs to persuade everyone that he won't return. Just like he did last year.

C

Cr122

Yeah, me too.

I won't believe it until it's official, and that's from Favre's mouth.

RotaryP7

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Oh wow.. Damn.. I was hoping to see Favre play again.. I wanted to beat him in the playoffs.

RotaryP7

Cheerleader
Reaction score
^ Not sure.. ESPN reports that he told the team this. Favre hasn't announced or said anything. Well.. That I know of.

sbk92

Reaction score
Apparently that was a bogus report. He claims he never sent anyone any I'm retiring text messages.

And now the report is the Vikings are adding a few million to his deal to sweeten the pot for his return.

Another year of Favruh.

I'm glad. I want payback on the field for the piece of shat running up the score in the playoff game. I don't want him having the last laugh.

C

Cr122

Apparently that was a bogus report. He claims he never sent anyone any I'm retiring text messages.

And now the report is the Vikings are adding a few million to his deal to sweeten the pot for his return.

Another year of Favruh.

I'm glad. I want payback on the field for the piece of shat running up the score in the playoff game. I don't want him having the last laugh.

Me too.

I want Ware to knock him out.

I knew these shit articles didn't hold any water.

Until I see Favre at that podium, I'm not buying it.

Top Bottom