dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't have access to entire article, maybe someone else does and can post the remainder.

Yes BB, I know you disagree, but obviously you are wrong.

Predicting future Pro Bowlers for every NFL Team

Pro Football Focus
ESPN Insider

The NFL on Tuesday released the rosters for the 2016 Pro Bowl, and that got us thinking: Which players who haven't yet made a Pro Bowl are most likely to make the team in the future?

We asked the experts at Pro Football Focus to help us, and they picked a candidate for every team with the help of PFF grades and stats. Check out the full list below:

NFC EAST

Dallas Cowboys

Safety Byron Jones

This is a league of matchup players on defense, and Jones' ability to float between cornerback and safety makes him a major weapon for the Cowboys. He has seen targets when lined up at outside CB (four), in the slot (23), in the box at strong safety (four) and deep in the secondary at free safety (27) this season, and he has shown the ability to cover some of the game's biggest matchup weapons one-on-one.

Reaction score
Who did the Giants Resskkns and Eagles get picked?

Idk secondary players get in off int numbers, and jones hasn't shown an ability to get picks. Not saying he never will, but he's certainly no ballhawk.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jones needs to make plays. My terrier could of made that pick the other night and that was his first ever. Hell, Church makes more plays and I have wanted him replaced since he got here. I'll give him his three years but I expected more, I dont think he is that instinctual which you have to be at FS.

Top Bottom