MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
using biden to bolster ANY argument (other than how stupid biden is) only undermines anything intelligent you may one day say but have yet to.

Using Biden is the first sign of undeniable defeat.
He's an embarrassment to America.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
it says to me, you're using a singular event to portray me as all encompassing.

Sure thing, shotgun boy. I am asking you what you think I am not even saying anything about you there. You are the one saying Biden is an idiot based on the youtube you got through facebook.

Biden is one of the most powerful men in the country if you want to act partisan asshurt then feel free but for all of his verbal gaffes, the man is successful. He successfully made Ryan look like he had no clue what he was talking about in the debate. That is not hard because his budget is neither inspired nor workable.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Sure thing, shotgun boy. I am asking you what you think I am not even saying anything about you there. You are the one saying Biden is an idiot based on the youtube you got through facebook.

Biden is one of the most powerful men in the country if you want to act partisan asshurt then feel free but for all of his verbal gaffes, the man is successful. He successfully made Ryan look like he had no clue what he was talking about in the debate. That is not hard because his budget is neither inspired nor workable.

If you don't think Biden is an idiot,I challenge you to study his endless gaffes and come out with a different assessment of the man.
If you conclude he is not an idiot,I gotta quote to share with you.
"It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"-Mark Twain.
(expecting the impending assault on the author of the quote,textbook liberal maneuver)

Top Bottom