Reaction score
9/5/2012

Six-time Pro Bowl quarterback Donovan McNabb has joined the NFL Network broadcast team, along with former players LaDainian Tomlinson, Darren Sharper and Shaun O'Hara, the network announced Wednesday. McNabb joins Sterling Sharpe and Brian Baldinger as an analyst on "Playbook," which airs Friday at 8 p.m. ET (NFC edition) and 9 p.m. ET (AFC edition).

McNabb spent 11 seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles before a pair of one-year campaigns with the Washington Redskins and Vikings. He is among the

-----

And the NFL Network just got that much more unwatchable.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Heath Evans and Jamie Dukes are already HORRIBLE. Rich Eisen is great but having to listen to those two plus Marshall Faulk and now McNabb is too much to ask.

Reaction score
Forgot Warren Sapp. Assuming he's still there. I don't really watch anymore.

NFL Network was gold it's first year or two. Been going down hill since.

Reaction score
Rich Eisen, Kurt Warner, Solomon Wilcots, and maybe a couple others are/were good.

Far too many bad than good nowadays.

And is Deion still on? I hate that guy.

Also, as much as I love Irvin, yea... he's not good either.

Reaction score
I watched Darren Sharper last night, the guy was pretty clueless. Eric Davis is on the AM show, he is an idiot too. All these dudes have no deep knowledge about each NFL team, just generic catch phrases and sterotypes.

Reaction score
Wow. Warren Sapp is the worst by far. Jamie Dukes is a joke. Marshall Faulk has the objectivity of a Fox News anchor.

Might as well just make it worse I guess. It's almost like a reality show of has-been losers.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
. Marshall Faulk has the objectivity of a Fox News anchor.

I guess you get your news from those middle of the road places like CNN, CBS, NBC...you know, the one's that never show any bias

And you went to UVA? How the hell did you get in?

Top Bottom