Reaction score
In open locker room, #DezBryant with profanity laced tirade directed at two reporters. See it on @CBSDFW and @CBS11Sports #CowboysCBS11

This team is a full blown circus just like the Wade/campo years.

Culture change my ass.

Reaction score
Here's the Star-Telegram's video of an interview of Witten where you can hear Dez in the background. Apparently JJT is saying Devin Street falsely accused JJT of calling Street the n-word.

[video]http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/article44482032.html[/video]

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently JJT is saying Devin Street falsely accused JJT of calling Street the n-word.

ga or er? makes all the difference in the world. also, JJT is black, so he gets a pass. or so I've been told.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Eh, Dez is overly emotional only on days that end in y.

I wish he wouldn't do this, though. Just draws more eyeballs to the team. Jerry is probably rubbing his hands together with glee as we speak.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Worth seeing because Garrett makes an appearance and doesn't do shit.

So, like game days?

That said, who cares. Honestly most of the press in Dallas is garbage anyway. They probably deserve getting their asses kicked, not just chewed out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dez Bryant tweets about incidenet

The Cowboys WR tweeted: "Take it however you want [.] Now I guess I'm the bad person??? The media comes in our locker room with no restrictions… I guess they can say whatever and it's cool…let me remind all of you… WE ARE HUMANS AS WELL..WITH FAMILIES..we have to live with a lot of false talk about us… I chose to stand up for me and what I represent… I'm so sorry if a lot of you can't handle being talked to direct"

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Can't remember but was any of this going on, when Wade supposedly lost the team that led to his firing?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Can't remember but was any of this going on, when Wade supposedly lost the team that led to his firing?

Wade's issue was the team had obviously quit on the field. There was a total lack of effort and it was easy to see for all.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why would you fear that, don't you want Garrett gone? plus the draft pick is higher

Of course yes but it still hurts to see the Cowboys embarrassed on national television. Despite my Jerry hate and Jason dislike, I still am a diehard Cowboy fan.

Reaction score
Of course yes but it still hurts to see the Cowboys embarrassed on national television. Despite my Jerry hate and Jason dislike, I still am a diehard Cowboy fan.

Then you should be rooting for short-term embarrassment in the name of long-term hope.

There's no chance if ginger stays.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Here's another video of Dez ranting at the reporters and Dalrymple. Worth seeing because Garrett makes an appearance and doesn't do shit.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000578648/article/dez-bryant-has-heated-verbal-exchange-with-reporter

That is the bigger story about this to me.

I don't give two shits about Bryant getting pissed at JJT for saying nigga or whatever.

If that is all it is? Eff him and his infantile ass.

If he is bitching at the corporate PR culture of just allowing the media to keep the team relevant at all costs, then he had a very big bone to pick with a Jones lifer like Dalrymple.

That is the more intriguing piece of it to me.

But most people are all arrgh arrgh arrgh on the media or railing on Bryant for being what we all should know he already is.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I hear ya but if they're not going the playoffs, I'd rather get the best pick possible, they need all the help they can get because Garrett and jerri aint leaving anytime soon barring some tragic accident which I cant root for

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
dez said:
The Cowboys WR tweeted: "Take it however you want [.] Now I guess I'm the bad person??? The media comes in our locker room with no restrictions… I guess they can say whatever and it's cool…let me remind all of you… WE ARE HUMANS AS WELL..WITH FAMILIES..we have to live with a lot of false talk about us… I chose to stand up for me and what I represent… I'm so sorry if a lot of you can't handle being talked to direct"
I'm not at all worked up about Dez going off on some reporter, but this is just absurd. What did someone say? Where are all these lies making him look so bad?

Geez Dez. Grow up a little and get some thicker skin.

Reaction score
I dunno. If the Dallas media poked at ginger even half as much as they poke at Dez, I think ginger would be locked up eating his own shit in a psych ward somewhere. Dez deals with a lot of their annoying false criticism and he's clearly an emotional dude. I don't think he's being immature here though.

Top Bottom