SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Just noticed my join date was one year ago yesterday.

Don't know how the Admins and Mods feel,but I'm pretty pleased with the forum myself.

We have rounded up a pretty nice group of posters somehow.

No matter if animosity rears it's head from time to time,it's worth it IMO to have a place that's not a homogenized,slap each other on the back,"the Cowboys are the bestest" kind of place.
It's great to have a forum where you can bust balls and have an opinion,without incurring the wrath of some limberdick halfwit who thinks grownups don't curse or discuss other matters,or an egotistical douchenozzle who pretends he doesn't like the accolades he receives from the forum leeches attached to his ass.

Happy anniversary me.

C

Cr122

lol I can't keep a straight face and look at your avatar, six.

Anyways, thanks for the post and Happy Anniversary.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, the board turned 1 year old around the middle of last month.

I'm happy with the way the forum has grown over the first year. It's been cool meeting new members that I've never interacted with before at other boards.

I also want to thank all of you that have thought enough about this place to invite others to check it out.

And thanks for the shout out, Six.

Reaction score
I sent Sheik a PM on the 1 year anniversary, asking if he was going to make an announcement.

He said not to bother, because he was going to be pulling the plug on this abomination of a forum before too long.

Enjoy it in the meantime, guys.

Top Bottom