bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
:facepalm

Dorsett never would have been caught from behind by a LB when he had an alley like that to run through. You guys need to hold Zeke, the 4th overall pick, to a higher standard than Murray or Randle.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dorsett never would have been caught from behind by a LB when he had an alley like that to run through.
LBs in Dorsett's day typically didn't run a 4.4 40 either.

Wait, you never saw Tony caught from behind? Happened with regularity.

You need to look at the play again, carefully, and notice the superior angle the tackler took especially compared to the angles the Bengals defenders took.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
:facepalm

Dorsett never would have been caught from behind by a LB when he had an alley like that to run through. You guys need to hold Zeke, the 4th overall pick, to a higher standard than Murray or Randle.

Dorsett never ran against LB's who ran 4.4 and 4.5's either BB

Zeke is FAR better in every way, shape and form than Murray and Randle. Will he be better than Dorsett or Emmitt? I don't know, time will show that. He's pretty damn good though and has clearly helped transform the team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

You need to look at the play again, carefully, and notice the superior angle the tackler took especially compared to the angles the Bengals defenders took.

You beat me to the bold statement

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

by the likes of Darrell Green, not a LB when he had a 10 yard head start down the field. you and dbair are both wrong and are perilously close to my ignore list. :tiptoe

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
by the likes of Darrell Green, not a LB when he had a 10 yard head start down the field. you and dbair are both wrong and are perilously close to my ignore list.
LOL

s0n, please heed my advice and take a really good look at the play in question. Zeke is fast, but I am sorry to inform you he is not going to outrun a 4.5 guy who has a great angle on him. That ain't how shit works.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
by the likes of Darrell Green, not a LB when he had a 10 yard head start down the field. you and dbair are both wrong and are perilously close to my ignore list. :tiptoe

BB I attribute your bad mood to WG cutting off sexual favors. Please do something to make up to your 422lb hunk of chocolate love

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
if Emmitt had Zeke's mythical speed, he wouldn't have been injured

[video=youtube;mlhVxk8azBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlhVxk8azBo[/video]

Top Bottom