Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was tempted to look at some tickets for the remaining games and thought flying to Dallas with my son would be a nice trip for a Christmas present. But WTF is up with the ticket prices? Holy smokes.......pretty outrageous even for nose bleeds behind the end zone.

The more "affordable" games are at Buffalo and at Washington. Not sure I want to see Washington but Buffalo may be a good game. But I'm not sure I want to freeze my ass off in Bullalo in December.

Have you guys/gals had any luck with ticket brokers? I might wait until the week before the Buffalo game to see if prices drop. But damn, football has become unaffordable to the average guy.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd think Washington will be the cheapest and have by far the most availability, but it's also possible we might be locked into the WC 5th seed then and may choose to rest guys.

The games in Dallas are gonna be huge prices, especially the Philly and then REALLY the Detroit game because it's the Jimmy RoH game. They are already saying tickets for that game will probably exceed what most playoff ticket prices have cost in the past at AT&T.

Not sure how Miami is doing with ticket access.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd think Washington will be the cheapest and have by far the most availability, but it's also possible we might be locked into the WC 5th seed then and may choose to rest guys.

The games in Dallas are gonna be huge prices, especially the Philly and then REALLY the Detroit game because it's the Jimmy RoH game. They are already saying tickets for that game will probably exceed what most playoff ticket prices have cost in the past at AT&T.

Not sure how Miami is doing with ticket access.

So I bit the bullet and bought tickets to the Buffalo game. It's more to spend the weekend with my son and just have a good time. But I have a feeling I'm going to freeze my ass off. But my son didn't seem to care so I had to step up.

This game was also the most affordable ticket wise. $760 (or something like that) for 2 lower level seats and a lot of that price were fees. Not sure how the average Joe can afford these games but, then again, no one cares about the average Joe.

I was thinking about the Commanders but I figured that game might not mean much and players might be sitting by then. I also despise that sewer we call the Maryland/DC area.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So I bit the bullet and bought tickets to the Buffalo game. It's more to spend the weekend with my son and just have a good time. But I have a feeling I'm going to freeze my ass off. But my son didn't seem to care so I had to step up.
And that's what matters most anyone buddy!

Hope you guys have a great time and we win the game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So I bit the bullet and bought tickets to the Buffalo game. It's more to spend the weekend with my son and just have a good time. But I have a feeling I'm going to freeze my ass off. But my son didn't seem to care so I had to step up
Pictures and videos for your buds here please.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And that's what matters most anyone buddy!

Hope you guys have a great time and we win the game.

As I get older I appreciate these times with my son. And I'm blessed where I can afford it even though it gets expensive. I have no idea how a young family can afford taking their family to a game or how my son will do the same with his kids.

On another note, we'll make a plan to hook up with some of his buddies that are season ticket holders and tailgate. I'd like to meet up with some Cowboys fans but tailgate info is kind of sparse online.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pictures and videos for your buds here please.

Absolutely. I'll try to post them during the game but I've been having a hard time accessing this site on my cell phone. It doesn't seem to load.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Absolutely. I'll try to post them during the game but I've been having a hard time accessing this site on my cell phone. It doesn't seem to load.
That's the ONLY way I access it. Never a problem. Modern Android using Chrome.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I use Chrome as well but it just gives me problems for some reason. I'll definitely give it a shot though.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Tried again and just can't access from either Google or Safari on my cell phone (iPhone). I get a message that "certificate not found." In any event, I'll take some photos and videos and post them when I get back.

Top Bottom