dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

Is this shit true? Or is this fake tweet crap?

If it's true, it would be very interesting to see exactly how many players took part, because the team as a whole looked totally out of it from the opening kickoff. Were they all hung over?

What kind of fucking clown coach allows players to stay at home the nights before games? Jimmy NEVER did this. I don't think even that bonehead Switzer allowed crap like this. Why? SO SHIT LIKE THIS CANT HAPPEN.

There were also reports during the week that Zeke was coming to town for the weekend and then attending the game in Prescott's box, but I never saw him during the game. Posts afterward said Belichick found out about Zeke coming and ordered him not to do it. Why would that be? I thought it was strange when I heard about it as the Pats season was over. Is it because he knew Zeke would hang out with Prescott and others and party all weekend? Is this part of the reason Prescott looked like total shit?

This fucking clown franchise never ceases to amaze me.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Is there anything to this?
It appears one of them was an autograph signing/pseudo pep rally event.

The other one looks like it may have been a legit "party" but I have not seen a confirmation of who actually attended.

Top Bottom