MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Exactly, cmd.

As with everything, the QB decision has to be completely polarizing. But the truth is, we'd probably win the same games we've been winning with either QB. Personally I think Tony would have won that Giants game on that final drive like he has so many times. Maybe he'd have lost another one, who knows.

He'd have more than 1 pick that's for sure.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Once Dak hits that rookie wall, put Romo in.

Given the two scenarios, which would impact Dak's confidence the most?

Giving the job back to the face of the franchise and then asked to come back in for inujry or performance-related reasons

or

Having healthy Romo on the sideline and getting pulled the first time he really struggles.

Dak does not seem to be a spoiled kid who demands to play. I think he will gracefully go to the sideline if the team went with Romo and be ready to step in again.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Given the two scenarios, which would impact Dak's confidence the most?

Giving the job back to the face of the franchise and then asked to come back in for inujry or performance-related reasons

or

Having healthy Romo on the sideline and getting pulled the first time he really struggles.

Dak does not seem to be a spoiled kid who demands to play. I think he will gracefully go to the sideline if the team went with Romo and be ready to step in again.

I definitely understand your point. I just hate to kill or change the momentum. They are executing the plays perfectly right now and I don't want to change that. Also, what if you leave Dak in and he doesn't fail? The way he's played, that is as much a possibility as him failing at some point.

Top Bottom