overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Kirk Cousins than I am of Griffen

I will say this much he will be starting a game for Washington

and dam I wanted us to draft him

Cousins completed 15 of 27 passes for 222 yards. He didn’t have a touchdown pass and threw an interception. But Cousins set up Royster’s touchdown run in the first half with a 46-yard completion to wide receiver Anthony Armstrong. And Cousins’s 47-yard completion to Brandon Banks in the third quarter set the stage for Helu’s first touchdown dash.

It wasn’t quite as eye-catching as Cousins’s showing in the second preseason game in Chicago, when he played the second half and threw for 264 yards and three touchdowns. And Grossman, not Cousins, still seems likely to be Griffin’s primary backup entering the regular season, because of his experience. But Cousins again demonstrated that he, too, may have the potential to develop into reliable NFL quarterback.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...efe450-f246-11e1-a612-3cfc842a6d89_story.html

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
This is Shany's foot back into the draft the next few years. He can pawn him off on someone for a draft pick or 2 big ones after next pre season.

Reaction score
Yeah I should have fucking known that Shanny would figure out a way to whore back into the draft. He's too shrewd.

The only hope would be for Bob to bust out like Vince Young. He has about twice the IQ as Vince, so I'm not sure if that can possibly happen, but he definitely doesn't look too sharp yet.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Shanny only won because he had Elway

do you think Snider will wait that long

or will Bobby be a big time bust

besause Bobby is no Elway

Reaction score
The kid the Eagles drafted looks 2legit2quit as well. Foles?

He'll be starting once Vick injures his ribs. Again.

Top Bottom