Reaction score
Blaine Freakin Gabbert. Collosal NFL bust.

Started, and beat the 6-2 Falcons. A team who came back from 11 down and housed us.

Stop using the loss of Romo as justification for our 6 game skid. Back ups can win games in this league. It isn't impossible.

And I've heard people claim we have "nothing" at QB. Uh... Cassell has started and won a fair number of games in this league. He's gone to the Pro Bowl as a starter for Kansas City.

Also, I'm not giving this front office or coaching staff (Garrett allegedly 'built' this roster, right???) a pass for having woeful Weeden and Cassell having to learn the offense on short notice. We had Weeden last year. The team decided they were comfortable with him as a back up. On top of that, Cassell was available to sign in the offseason. Again, we stuck with Weeden. Then suddenly we find out omg Weeden can't play we gots to trade for Cassell???

Give me a fucking break. Not an excuse.

The NFC East is in shambles this year, and had we won 1 or two of the past six games - not a far fetched scenario - were still in this thing until the end of the season.

As it is, our season is likely a waste.

Losing Romo is not a get out of jail free card.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
DING!

Last night they kept saying how Romo carries this team, as a example of how truly great and unappreciated Romo is. Yes, Romo IS great but losing without him isn't a example of his greatness, it is a example of how mediocre the team is. Imagine if, year after year like Brady, Tony had a good supporting cast that wasn't just scrubs, had good depth, and had good coaching.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
we absolutely could have lost that game even if Romo started. why? because we have lost similar games with Romo under center. lots of em.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
bbgun, there is no place here for your Romo hate!!!!

Go post in the Rant section of the DCU. This is your final warning!

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I think the desperate 9ers caught the Falcons snoozing, thinking they were gonna get an easy win before the bye week.

But what's even more impressive with the 9ers winning with Gabbert at qb is that they did it while generating zero turnovers on D and with Gabbert throwing 2 picks himself, something we can't seem to do. Not to mention Tomsula at HC, who might actually be worse than Garrett.

I give that win to Mangini. Eventhough he did well receiving, Freeman was held to 12 yards rushing on 12 carries.

Top Bottom