yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Go get em' Dooms:

NFL Network invites fans to #AskJerryJones, and it goes just the way you'd think

Whenever folks on Twitter are invited to ask questions to a controversial individual, the results are always - how can we put this? - colorful.

On Wednesday morning, NFL Network's "NFL HQ" morning show invited viewers to tweet questions for Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, using the hashtag #AskJerryJones. Jones joined the program on the eve of his team's annual Thanksgiving Day game.

And just as you'd expect, there were some "honest" questions regarding the Cowboys' playoff chances now that Tony Romo is back from injury, but there were numerous that brought up Jones' signing of Greg Hardy and Jones' own reported debauchery.

Things started out innocently enough:

Steve Sanchez on Twitter: "#AskJerryJones when do you start the unenviable task of finding Romos successor?"

eric on Twitter: "#askjerryjones do you like having woman beaters on your team?"

Mike Gessner on Twitter: "#AskJerryJones if you could go back in time and murder baby Hitler, would you do it or sign him as a defensive back?"

This probably isn't something Jones, who is also the team's general manager, wants to read, but it's an honest question:

Continuing to employ Hardy, who was found guilty of domestic violence last year but then saw the charges dropped on appeal, came up frequently.

And then there's this young man. Why not take a shot?

There were many more that just weren't re-printable, so it's worth searching the hashtag on Twitter, if you're so inclined.

I cant figure out how to embed tweets, so you'll have to read the article on Yahoo to see them

Reaction score
A lot of the questions on the bottom of the article are good as well. Appears we at the DCU aren't the only ones rooting for death of this man.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I think he would not answer my question of why he is happier losing with an idiot coach and being "comfortable" than hiring a real coach and winning.

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry, would Hardy be a Cowboy is he had beat the shit out of Charlotte? I'll sit down and wait for my answer.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol then someone asked, 'blondes or brunettes?' and posted the TMZ pictures of Jerry partying with those 2 women lolololol

Top Bottom