dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Read a blurb in another forum that noted he started and played every defensive snap Sunday, albeit at different spots. But he started in place of JJ Wilcox.

Then I saw a blurb at ESPN.com that was talking about all our in-season changes, and replacing Wilcox with Byron Jones as the FS is one of them.

Heath got more playing time this past week then I remember (other than when a multitude of guys were hurt previously). I wonder if he is close to replacing Barry Church at least on obvious passing downs. He was partly responsible for the TD/non TD the Seahags scored the other day, but afterward actually played pretty decent. A couple of times he had perfect coverage downfield on the guy he was on.

Reaction score
Church was the intial defender lined up on Luke Willson on that TD. It was basically fart and fall down coverage. Looked like Heath was the single-high S who got there too late to prevent the "touchdown." I haven't reviewed the All22 or anything, but I thought Heath looked pretty good from what I saw.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Heath is alright. He has his moments in coverage. He was tight on Graham one time that I saw.

Top Bottom