Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
On paper, Dallas is a better team than the Chiefs but the Chiefs have a great QB and their team will take a bullet for him and will play out their heart for him. That's what champions are made of, something Dallas lacks horribly.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lions up 24-7 at the half. They've basically dominated the 49ers, rushing for 148 yards and three touchdowns, while holding the Niners to 131 yards of total offense.
IF anyone in Dallas is actually paying attention, which I doubt, there are a lot of things they could learn from this half, on both sides of the ball. Not that they will, of course, but it's a nice half a second thought...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Talk about a tale of two halves. Niners get the ball back deep in Detroit territory with a chance to tie the game...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ok, I've been a fan of Dan Campbell's "gritty" style most of this year, but going for it on fourth and three with just over seven minutes left with the Super Bowl on the line when your team hasn't done jack on offense all half is just stupid...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Coaching has definately played its part in turning the Lions around, but coaching also played a very significant factor in losing this game...

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
I'll post it again. Purdy would have been the 1st rookie starting quarterback to reach the SB last season had he not been hurt against Philly. The kid's dynamic when it counts. This game will haunt Dan Campbell by not taking the 3 points for quite sometime. And Williams, for dropping a 47 yard potential TD!

Should Reid win yet another SB, he just may retire & go out in style. Two great coaches in SB LVIII. And to think, Lurie fired Reid.
GO CHIEFS!
andy reid football GIF by FOX Sports: Watch. Enjoy. Repeat.
The Ravens were off. It happens!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
On paper, Dallas is a better team than the Chiefs but the Chiefs have a great QB and their team will take a bullet for him and will play out their heart for him. That's what champions are made of, something Dallas lacks horribly.
Mahomes is great but the Chiefs defense has been really good all yr. They won yesterday because of their defense as much (if not moreso) than their QB.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Here's the MVP and superstar QB making a great play with the game on the line.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Niners wasted a 3rd rd pick for this guy. Apparently his effort on this (and many other plays sense they got him) has been called into question.

He had 2.5 sacks in 11 games for the Niners (counting the postseason. Randy Gregory had 2.5 sacks in 14 games for the Niners (counting the postseason. Niners were universally praised for both these dumb moves.

Dorrance Armstrong had 7.5 sacks by himself.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

blows my mind people trust shit they buy off the street, I remember being taught about drugs when I was 12 years old and my first thought was I'd be crazy to pop some pill I bought from some stranger off the street

sad people are willing to take this pointless risk

Top Bottom