Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Eh. I hate it when people spin it this way. If it was so easy to beat teams badly like we did, why didn't other teams beat those teams the same way? Almost all those teams had their worst losses vs us. No team in NFL history had that many lopsided home wins and plenty of those teams also played easy schedules over the years.

There is something different. Maybe its all mental with them (which wouldn't surprise me, they have been a mentally soft team for 2+ decades)
You were saying? As I'm trying this, the score in the playoff game is 41 to 16.

It's not spinning. I'm trying to be realistic. Many fans (me included) fall for the bullshit we hear on TV or read on the Internet.

It's why so many people started wearing masks even though there is absolutely no real science behind it. People heard it and believed it.

Same shit as the Cowboys. Jerry and the media hype them up, fans believe it.

Cowboys got lucky in at least a couple (if not more) of those home games by catching the other team at the right time.

We came a whisker away from losing to the Lions too.

And I didn't even get a chance to finish the post before the Packers scored again and they played "bringing on the heartache" to rub it in a bit more.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You were saying? As I'm trying this, the score in the playoff game is 41 to 16.

It's not spinning. I'm trying to be realistic. Many fans (me included) fall for the bullshit we hear on TV or read on the Internet.

It's why so many people started wearing masks even though there is absolutely no real science behind it. People heard it and believed it.

Same shit as the Cowboys. Jerry and the media hype them up, fans believe it.

Cowboys got lucky in at least a couple (if not more) of those home games by catching the other team at the right time.

We came a whisker away from losing to the Lions too.

And I didn't even get a chance to finish the post before the Packers scored again and they played "bringing on the heartache" to rub it in a bit more.
Too many good players on this team to play this way.

Carolina nearly beat this team a few weeks ago. The Giants did. The Bucs rolled them.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Too many good players on this team to play this way.

Carolina nearly beat this team a few weeks ago. The Giants did. The Bucs rolled them.
We shall see what the Bucs do against the Eagles, but I think the Bucs are beginning to find their rhythm. Now I don't know who they have hurt. Injuries do matter.

I also don't know who the Packers had hurt when they played, for example the Panthers and Giants.

Top Bottom