Reaction score
Alison Melder Pictures: Bobby Petrino’s Other Other Woman

This is just the tip of the iceberg, I’m afraid. And I can’t help but feel like Bobby P’s getting served a big fat slice of karma pie. Somewhere, Arthur Blank is smiling.

According to LBS, Bobby Petrino has not only been crashing motorcycles with Jessica Dorrell, but he been texting (possibly sexting) some other chick named Alison Melder. Now, this woman is much different than Jessica Dorrell.

Jessica is the all-American, volleyball playing “good girl.” We couldn’t find a single slutty picture of her online (if they exist, however, they’ll probably be out soon.)

Alison, on the other hand, is Bobby’s bad girl. When Bobby is feeling a little naughty he hits Alison up on the rill.

OK, I am making all of this up. Really, I know nothing. But you can imagine that’s about how it went. This whole thing has a very Tiger Woods-y feel to it, with a pinch of Brett Favre sprinkled in.

I can’t wait to find out about girls Nos. 3, 4, 5 and 6. But please, God, I beg of you, no pictures of Lil’ Bobby.

alison-melder-pictures-02.jpg

alison-melder-pictures-04.jpg

alison-melder-pictures-05.jpg

alison-melder-pictures-06.jpg

alison-melder-pictures-08.jpg

Reaction score
alison-melder-pictures-10.jpg

pet.jpg

PetrinoBeforetheCrash-2.jpg

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Has to be more the power of being the local football king than the money... But still, WTF are these girls thinking. Petrino is old and creepy.

Top Bottom