GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Browns call..offering 22 + 37 for 14

what do you do?

i take it and run..i also wouldnt be surprised one bit if tanny was available at 14...not quite sure cleveland would offer a great deal like this though..

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I want a 2013 1st in the trade, especially since I expect the Browns to suck yet again in 2012.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
if all those guys are there you just take cox right? i mean the guy has tremendous talent at an area we have a huge need and there is no one else like him after the first round...

I would love to see that guy out on the field here....

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
if all those guys are there you just take cox right? i mean the guy has tremendous talent at an area we have a huge need and there is no one else like him after the first round...

I would love to see that guy out on the field here....

bingo. fuck the Browns.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dan Shonka is on with norm and just said he loves decastro and is perfect for the cowboys....fwiw

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
the fuck is Dan Shonka

owner and main guy at ourlads.....most people love ourlads...

I stopped getting it a few years ago when every cowboys pick had some sort of cheap shot at jerry.....I mean I am no jerry fan either but if i want to read the pro football talk comments section I will, I certainly wont pay for it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Those trades don't tend to follow the script for us. So I say no, and take a top 10 talent at 14. Cox.

Top Bottom