Reaction score
Andrew Brandt ‏ @adbrandt
Hmm. RT @AdamSchefter: @morteport is reporting Sean Payton has approached Bill Parcells about coaching the Saints this season.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just the facts.

right.

Tom Landry couldnt win the big one without ditka on his staff or team either.

Ditka couldnt win without buddy.

Belichick cant win without crennell and weiss.

such a simple stupid viewpoint.

Reaction score
What Parcells did with a 15-33 pathetic franchise is probably his best work to date. He should have never been allowed to leave.

Jerrah got his stadium and brought back his puppets though. Yay.

Reaction score
right.

Tom Landry couldnt win the big one without ditka on his staff or team either.

Ditka couldnt win without buddy.

Belichick cant win without crennell and weiss.

such a simple stupid viewpoint.

There's a difference between not being able to win a Super Bowl, to that of being a .500 coach.

I agree Ditka couldn't win without Buddy.

But Belichick has won without Crennel and Weiss. Multiple division titles. Playoff wins. Conference Championships. Miracle catches away from two more rings.

Parcells is a .500 coach without Belichick.

Those are the facts.

umad?

Reaction score
What Parcells did with a 15-33 pathetic franchise is probably his best work to date. He should have never been allowed to leave.

What would your plan have been to stop a habitual quitter from quitting?

Throw more money at him? Oh yeah, Jerry did that.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There's a difference between not being able to win a Super Bowl, to that of being a .500 coach.

But Belichick has won without Crennel and Weiss. Multiple division titles. Playoff wins. Conference Championships. Miracle catches away from two more rings.

Those are the facts.

umad?

not mad at all, like I said its a simplistic pft comments section viewpoint and your free to have it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Wouldn't he then have to wait another 5 years for a chance at the HOF?

Reaction score
Wouldn't he then have to wait another 5 years for a chance at the HOF?

One complication is that Parcells, who was among the 10 finalists as a nominee for the Pro Football Hall of Fame in his first year of eligibility, would have to wait another five years once an interim coaching post is completed under the Hall of Fame's bylaws. One Hall of Fame official said the bylaws would have to be changed but did agree it is a unique situation that could merit discussion. The five-year Hall of Fame clock may not have to be restarted if Parcells took a role with the Saints that did not specifically involve coaching.

Reaction score
not mad at all, like I said its a simplistic pft comments section viewpoint and your free to have it.

It always surprises me how people who seem like more than just casual football fans (Hos is another who comes to mind) can have such clouded and retarded viewpoints.

No difference between anti-Parcells people and those who think Jerrah is simply a figurehead and has no final say...

:sbk92

Reaction score
It always surprises me how people who seem like more than just casual football fans (Hos is another who comes to mind) can have such clouded and retarded viewpoints.

No difference between anti-Parcells people and those who think Jerrah is simply a figurehead and has no final say...

:sbk92

Yeah, no difference except one is misguided speculation that contrasts what Jerry himself as said on multiple occasions, and the other is proven by the coaches track record.

Parcells - Belichick = .500 coach. 0 playoff wins. 0 division titles.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

Those are the facts.

umad?

Look at the core Patriots' teams and then look at the core Parcells had to work with.

Top Bottom