Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I had this great plan to screen cap games of the new Cowboys. Ya know, just do play after play after play so we can get a look at these guys.

Carr, Livings, Vickers and such.

But, the screen capturing software mysteriously doesn't work when I have the game going.

At first I reinstalled it. Tested it out just fine, recorded great. Then I open the game and recording just doesn't work.

How the fuck can they do that? I'm talking from a practical standpoint. How the hell do they block shit like that on my computer?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
There has to be a way around it. If its recorded to your computer and not live on their site, you should be able to do whatever you want with it.

Weird.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Believe I got it figured out. Wonky software.

I think the problem is the software can't handle the top quality stream at 3000 kbps. When I tone it down just a bit the screen will record but it comes back choppy so I'm thinking it's just too damn choppy to record period at top quality.

Just gotta find the best quality that it will handle and go with that.

That said, I'm gonna try it out.

I've got a small list of players I'm going to check out.

Carr, Livings, Vickers (maybe).

Also thinking about throwing Spencer on there.

If anyone has any requests I'll try to see what I can do. Obviously time consuming as fuck so probably gonna be a project that extends into the summer but we'll see. Maybe I can find a way to streamline it and speed up the process.

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer, Hoofbite. Looking forward to whatever you post.

My request: Ogletree.

I went from high hopes going into 2010, to wishing we didn't bring him back.

I'd love to see something/anything that might rekindle optomism.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Test:

For some reason the video chops a bit at times. This software doesn't have me too excited.

[video=youtube;DS9Gs37UkqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS9Gs37UkqA[/video]

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Guess it wasn't available for people to see.

Check it out and lemme know if it's worth while to post stuff with this.

I can't get the software to quit dropping frames for some reason so it's a little choppy at times.

I also get additional choppiness if I watch it while it's embedded. I suggest letting it load or visit the site to see it.

Either way, if this shit is just too ugly let me know and I'll see if maybe I can maybe work on it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not bad. You're able to focus in and watch a player. It's a little jumpy. Not bad, though.

Top Bottom