Panthers: $5.3 million over.

Raiders: $7.4 million over.

Lions: $11.5 million over.

Cardinals: $16.4 million over.

Just under 5M right now.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Damn. I thought we were in much better shape. I know releasing a handful of guys will help, but there's no way you can justify this teams payroll with the results on the field.

Sickening.

Reaction score
Wait... so that's legit?

What happened to the 12 mil thing that was floating around?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's not accurate.

We can create a ton of money if the team wants it.

These are the numbers Mickey spagnola keeps saying also and it's the reason he keeps saying we don't have any money.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well Spencer was tagged for $8 million, correct? If they factored that in, then that would be about right.

Adam said at hostile world that this is without any adjustments we can easily make.

Adam says we can create 17 million simply if we want to.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think the number is actually closer to 25-27 mils or so if they were to untag Spencer, which obviously would happen if they signed Mario Williams or maybe Kamerion Wimbley

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That's not accurate.

We can create a ton of money if the team wants it.

These are the numbers Mickey spagnola keeps saying also and it's the reason he keeps saying we don't have any money.

The number is accurate.

8.8M to Spencer is included. I also think that tenders are included as well.

That number just doesn't account for the sleight of hand that is going to occur very soon.

Can Dallas get more space? Yes, of course. As can any team.

Will Dallas get more space? Yes, of course.

What Dallas ACTUALLY has and what THEY CAN HAVE are nowhere close but that doesn't change the current number.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The number is accurate.

That number just doesn't account for the sleight of hand that is going to occur very soon.

What Dallas ACTUALLY has and what THEY CAN HAVE are nowhere close but that doesn't change the current number.

right accurate but not final and misleading.

Cythim

Reaction score
Adam said at hostile world that this is without any adjustments we can easily make.

Adam says we can create 17 million simply if we want to.

Adam has said that over the last three years yet we don't do it. He does a lot of talking out of his ass.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The number is accurate.

I forgot about the tenders. Fiametta was the only one tendered, correct? I think it was for $1.3 million.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Adam has said that over the last three years yet we don't do it. He does a lot of talking out of his ass.

no he doesnt.

He is legitimate and the best cap person there is. No one in the media even has the numbers correct the way he does. He has access and the intelligence and always is spot on.

Slatemosphere

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ya, thats without the restructuring, cuts and also with Spencer tagged.

We also have 28 mil in dead money coming off the books next year. We are in good shape.

Slatemosphere

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Also, I really like what the bengals are doing. They have had really good drafts the last 3 or so years. They have a nice nucleus on both sides of the ball and can add even more peices if they wanted to.

Cythim

Reaction score
no he doesnt.

He is legitimate and the best cap person there is. No one in the media even has the numbers correct the way he does. He has access and the intelligence and always is spot on.

It only seems that way because everyone at the zone sucks him off over his "cap prowess." The numbers are easy to find and study and there have been several places where I've found him to be wrong. We don't have much wiggle room in the cap right now because we have been wiggling for the last three years to keep the numbers down. The cap saving moves we made last year and the year before added to our cap this year just as cap saving moves this year will add to next year's cap. He claimed we could easily make $30 million in cap space last year, I guess he decided to tone it down and only guess at $17 million this year.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It only seems that way because everyone at the zone sucks him off over his "cap prowess." The numbers are easy to find and study and there have been several places where I've found him to be wrong. We don't have much wiggle room in the cap right now because we have been wiggling for the last three years to keep the numbers down. The cap saving moves we made last year and the year before added to our cap this year just as cap saving moves this year will add to next year's cap. He claimed we could easily make $30 million in cap space last year, I guess he decided to tone it down and only guess at $17 million this year.

he has told me where he gets the information.

He is not guessing and is the only real source of viable info there.

He sees the real numbers and understands the language of the cap. No one else does, if you think you can decipher the cap the way adam does great...lets see it.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, I hate giving props to anything Zone related, but Adam is the best I've seen in regards to understanding the cap.

He's still a homer and Hostile apologist so he can suck it.

Reaction score
The cap was created for owners that need an excuse to not spend more money. These cap experts can manipulate the cap to do whatever they want it to do. Like a preacher with a bible.

Top Bottom