CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I guess some site thats involved with the ravens im guessin the teams twitter account is saying that the cowboys and seahawks are the prime candidates for mario williams.

I know its just speculation. But the jones' have said that to expect changes this year. If theyre sincere on that comment mario would be a good way to show that they mean business. With word that even dez bryant is restructuring his deal to free up money i guess thats a start. But if word gets out about players like romo and austin restructure thats where theyd really free up cap.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm counting the days until FA begins. Making a move for Mario Williams would be awesome. Even if we don't land him, it would show that the front office knows the personnel needs major upgrading. Especially the front 7.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I guess some site thats involved with the ravens im guessin the teams twitter account is saying that the cowboys and seahawks are the prime candidates for mario williams.

I know its just speculation. But the jones' have said that to expect changes this year. If theyre sincere on that comment mario would be a good way to show that they mean business. With word that even dez bryant is restructuring his deal to free up money i guess thats a start. But if word gets out about players like romo and austin restructure thats where theyd really free up cap.

You always come up with some bullshit rumor, and NEVER provide any links. Why is that?

Reaction score
You always come up with some bullshit rumor, and NEVER provide any links. Why is that?

Aaron Wilson ‏ @RavensInsider
Keep hearing Cowboys and Seahawks as primary suitors for Texans pass rusher Mario Williams. We'll find out next week

You should probably say "my bad" Laz.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Aaron Wilson ‏ @RavensInsider
Keep hearing Cowboys and Seahawks as primary suitors for Texans pass rusher Mario Williams. We'll find out next week

You should probably say "my bad" Laz.

No I shouldn't. He didn't provide any links, as typical of him. You didn't provide any links as well, but you usually don't post unsubstanciated bullshit.

Reaction score
Williams would be a 4-3 cornerstone at LDE. Change to a 4-3 and make everyone on the defense better except Anthony Spencer, whom you'd have to rescind your franchise tag offering from.

Imagine passing downs with Ware, Ratliff, and Williams rushing from just the front four?

A guy like Victor Butler suddenly goes from being a guy you can never play because he's outmatched completely unprotected vs the run in a 3-4 to your starting SOLB in a 4-3.

From their base defense, Dallas could bring 4 legit pass rushers, two of them NFL elite.

But Jerry Jones would never do that because it makes far too much sense.

No, better for Jerral to resign Spencer and Robinson, draft a CB in round 1, and call it an offseason. :censored

Top Bottom